More than 100 Million visitors can't be wrong

Moderators: Moderator5, Moderator3, FECC-Moderator, Site Mechanic

Topic author
Jovan
Registered for: 19 years 5 months

Shake, rattle and roll request

Post by Jovan »

Hello,

I have recently bought almost every Louisiana Hayride CD I could get my hands on. I thought my "hayride" collection was as complete as possible until I read about a live version of Shake, rattle and roll (April 3 - "Milton Berle Show" The U.S.S Hancock, San Diego Naval Station, California on the CD when all was kool) on Keith Flynn's website. Could somebody please help me with this song? A mp3-file would be very very welcome...I hope someone can help me out!

Best regards from the Netherlands, Jovan

ekenee
Banned: VERY angry previously returning member. Banned for abuse of the forum. ****Same Member as Mississippi1935****
Banned: VERY angry previously returning member. Banned for abuse of the forum. ****Same Member as Mississippi1935****
Registered for: 20 years 11 months

Post by ekenee »

Question: Why would your "hayride" collection not be complete just because you don't have a clip from the Milton Berle show? They are 2 totally different shows.

Topic author
Jovan

Hi

Post by Jovan »

Sorry...I guess I posted my message too fast...I meant to say I have bought every live recording of the 50's that I could find here in the Netherlands, except this one...and I cannot find the cd anywhere...

Keith F

Post by Keith F »

Jovan

It's only a few seconds of Elvis singing part of the song, over the opening credits of the Milton Berle Show, but if you've never heard it, here it is

Shake Rattle & Roll - April 3 1956

Graceland Gardener

Post by Graceland Gardener »

you're a good helpful member Keith

minkahed
Registered for: 20 years 9 months

Post by minkahed »

that wuz kool Keith, thanks man!

I don't care what Ed Van Halen says about me--all's I know is that Howard Stern and Mr. Rogers like me just the way I friendly am! - David Lee Roth

Scatter
Registered for: 19 years 10 months

Post by Scatter »

Keith to the rescue again!!!!! We soon may have to get him fitted with a large "S" and a red cape .

That should complete the outfit, since he's already been wearing his underwear outside his pants for years :wink:

Topic author
Jovan

Post by Jovan »

Hey Keith!!

Man, you surely made my day! Thanks so much...I am really grateful to you!!

best regards from Amsterdam