Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

Closing Can't Help...-2001-Can't Help Falling In Love

Wed Jun 11, 2003 9:24 pm

Can anyone tell me when Elvis did the ending of the show like this ? Is there a MP3 of this one ?

Wed Jun 11, 2003 9:37 pm

I think it was during the December 1975 Las Vegas engagement, but I am unsure of which date.

Wed Jun 11, 2003 10:20 pm

LAKE TAHOE, MAY 13th 1973 - 3 am.

I have a copy of this show on CDR, excellent.... he also does a great version of "Faded Love"

Wed Jun 11, 2003 10:48 pm

DUH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was thinking of when he did CHFIL after CC Rider at the beginning of the show. :oops: oops!

Wed Jun 11, 2003 10:55 pm

He did it in december 1975(excact date i do not know out of my head),and it's released as a audience recording under"NEON CITY LIGHTS".
The version is sung very soft in the beginning(almost like the original), and it closed with the closing vamp.
Ofcourse Elvis returned to the stage saying the words"What happened,i tought the show was over!!"

Very funny stuff,indeed!!

See See Rider / Can't Help Falling In Love
When My Blue Moon Turns To Gold Again
I Got A Woman / Amen
Fairytale
And I Love You So
Trying To Get To You
Polk Salad Annie
Just Pretend
How Great Thou Art
America The Beautiful
Mystery Train / Tiger Man
My Way
Blue Christmas
Can't Help Falling In Love
An American Trilogy (2 May 1976 Las Vegas, Nv)
Reconsider Baby (7 May Lake Tahoe, Nv)
I Just Can't Help Believin' (2 December 1976 Las Vegas, Nv)
You Better Run (11 December 1976 Las Vegas, Nv)
Bosom Of Abraham (11 December 1976 Las Vegas, Nv)
That's All Right (11 December 1976 Las Vegas, Nv)
Snowbird (19 February 1971 Las Vegas, Nv)

Notes:
Another interesting show from Elvis!! A very unusual medley of "See See Rider" and
"Can't Help Falling In Love" starts the show!

Hilton Hotel

A very rare inclusion of "When My Blue Moon Turns To Gold Again" and 'Just Pretend"

The last 7 songs are bonus rarities from different Las Vegas and Lake Tahoe concerts

A great photo of a 1970-era Elvis is on the front; the back shot shows Elvis and
Shiela Ryan leaving a concert arena(info from solid gold)

Thu Jun 12, 2003 12:36 am

The date of this show is December 10th 1975. A show worthwile to look for...it´s circulating in much better sound than the aforementioned Neon City Night cd and in more complete form on the CDR circuit.

Kind regards,
Stefan