Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

Question for steve and jordan re private messages

Mon Jun 27, 2005 4:44 pm

Steve and Jordan:
I have a quick questions regarding transfer of the messeborad from the old server to the new one. Besides the loss of certain threads from April 16th onward, were private messages from April 16th through June 17th also lost?

I know I had a few more PMs in my box and I no longer have them. Hopefully, we will be able to get these back. I am more than willing to be patient.

Thanks for answering my question,
Mike C

Mon Jun 27, 2005 5:18 pm

I brought that up last week to steve...they will return,when there is more time...i hope.

Mon Jun 27, 2005 6:15 pm

I lost some as well, but I think I've been able to get back to those people I was corresponding with.

It's restoring the lost threads that Steve and Jordan are probably making more of a priority and of course are doing that only when they feel up to it - and I don't blame them.

Mon Jun 27, 2005 7:23 pm

That about sums it up, though I must admit that I thought none of the PM's were accessable from before not that there might be some missing so I'll make sure I try and check into that when we do them.

Thanks for asking as sometimes there's little bits that I might overlook had they not been raised. :wink:

Tue Jun 28, 2005 4:34 am

Thanks, Steve. I was just checking, because there was a rather key PM that I was looking for. When you have time and can locate it, it'll be fine with me.