Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

quasar3 what is the point?

Mon Jun 27, 2005 6:15 am

quasar3---- What is the exact point of your posts?

I have some suggestions.

Instead of coming on here and writing one soliloqy after another without a shread of proof or evidence, why not fill in the blanks? Every post you make just creates more and more questions. Who, what, when, where, why, and how? In the past few days you made various cryptic claims and have not back-up a single one. Why bother even posting if you can't offer substance over surface? If all of this is just opinion just say so.

You have said that everyone in the Elvis-world is wrong and YOU are right. These types of statements are worth nothing. Are you just after attention? For the record, I am a natural sceptic. That includes what Elvis' family and friends say about him. So naturally I am sceptical of what you say. I listen. I learn. I take it all in. The good and the bad.
You speak of the "truth about Elvis". What truth? Another crytic statement. Guess what? Your posts are filled with holes, and therefore are not truthfull.

I have tried to follow what you say. You almost say that Elvis planned his own death. This is not new info as well. You say to treat the books lightly. Well I guess that is good advice, since there are so many books with so many perspectives. Elvis was obviously a different person to different people, hence the various slants on his life.

So, quasar3, what is your point anyway??

Mon Jun 27, 2005 6:23 am

don't give this guy the time of day!!!

this is exactly what he wants...maybe it's quasar's ADHD or his manic depressive illness...

AWAY with you Jackal!!!

A PRESENT FOR YA QUASAR3...

Mon Jun 27, 2005 11:33 am

A PRESENT FOR YA QUASAR3...

...AND THEN THERE WERE NONE... :twisted: