Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

I am new, and selling Elvis stuff on Ebay...

Thu Jun 23, 2005 7:56 pm

Hello.

My name is Brenda LeAnn, My Uncle passed away a few months back. And left me with his Elvis stuff to sell or keep for myself.

I went through and kept some of which I knew he would want me to keep. BUt others like, Bradford Exchange plates, Globes, Watches, Old Magazines and such I am wanting to sell on E-Bay, and of course, I thought I would post here to see if any of you know how much some of it is worth?

If this agaist the rules, I am very very sorry. I tried reading the first post in the forum about posting but nothing would pop up.

Thanks Again, Brenda LeAnn

Thu Jun 23, 2005 10:12 pm

Breanda,
Its best to compare items on Ebay to the ones you have, which should give you a rough idea.Elvis stuff like you have is always on Ebay.
The plates might get you some reasonable prices but i doubt the others will. :(
If the mags are before 77 maybe.

I really hope you get quite abit for them.
Try putting the pics of the items you have on Ebay.You should get more of a chance of getting what you want for them.
Good luck, :wink:
Sean

Fri Jun 24, 2005 4:54 am

Thanks.

Something else I think may sell is I have the first ever pay-Per View from Elvis still sealed up in the box. Also some movies that are stilled sealed.

Thanks again!!

~Brenda

Fri Jun 24, 2005 8:29 am

moonmist05 wrote:Thanks.

Something else I think may sell is I have the first ever pay-Per View from Elvis still sealed up in the box. Also some movies that are stilled sealed.

Thanks again!!

~Brenda

As Sean suggested, pics make all the difference to the bidder, much more money for you if they are clear and closeup. What's your ebay name to watch for?

Sat Jun 25, 2005 7:27 pm

Brenda, sorry to hear about the passing of your uncle. For how long was he a fan of Elvis ? I am sure he would have gotten a kick out of this message board. It is really nice of you to keep some of the most precious items from his collection. :!:

You have come to the right place to ask. Checking E-Bay is essential, demand determines the price, but if you should still have questions about certain items, I am sure there are some people here who'll be able to give you an estimate. Our small Elvis family includes experts on old records, autographs etc.