Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

Sean Shaver book on Ebay

Wed Jun 11, 2003 7:18 pm

Most of ya know all about this superb photo book
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... tegory=433 Good Luck

Wed Jun 11, 2003 7:52 pm

I would be curious to know what the reserve price is. It is a great book and I would highly recommend anyone who doesn't have it to bid. I still flip thru my copy quite often. I heard a rumor somewhere that Sean is working on a new book, as well. Looking forward to that one.

Tom

Thu Jun 12, 2003 12:21 am

Me too, reserve met at $40.00!! Either he has no clue as to what he's selling or somethings amiss, perhaps a spurned lover getting their own back :wink:
Anywhoos, at that price [so far] its an absolute bargain for the best Elvis Presley book ever printed.[IMO]

Thu Jun 12, 2003 12:42 am

There's also one going for $23.00 at the moment. The seller does not state the condition of the book and there's no picture.Will only sell to USA.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2536218843&category=433

Promocollector

Thu Jun 12, 2003 4:48 am

Recommended (it goes without saying.........).

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The $40 "reserve met" book will go much higher before it is over.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Caution" is the order of the day in dealing with the first linked book; a "zero" seller. It doesn't necessarily mean anything, ........ just some general advice to keep in mind.

N8
...just a fan....

Thu Jun 12, 2003 7:01 am

You can get some really good deals on Ebay. I recently won the "Revelations From The Memphis Mafia" hardback copy for $10. It is in absolutely perfect shape, dust jacket and all. I had the paperback edition, but wanted the hardcover. I also recently won Alan Fortas' book "From Memphis to Hollywood" for $9.99, also the hardcover edition. Supposedly this book is really hard to find. Well, I know I've had trouble finding it for a decent price!

Lisa :D