Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

Tue Jun 21, 2005 7:43 pm

I've got the intro music from Elvis In Concert MP3'd and applied as the ring tone on my Motorola - complete with audience screams, etc.

I've a very positive reaction from work colleagues who think it is way cooler than that blasted frog, Bing, Bing!

Da Da Dah, Da Da Dah, Da Da Daahhh!

Geoff

Tue Jun 21, 2005 9:49 pm

How about the chorus of Polk Salad Annie ?

Tue Jun 21, 2005 10:14 pm

How about the opening lines of Memphis, Tennessee?

Tue Jun 21, 2005 10:19 pm

The opening bars of 'Baby I Don't Care'. 8)

Wed Jun 22, 2005 4:31 am

Hey carolynlm! I´ve always wanted a ringtone with the intro of Trouble (68 Comeback Special)!
It must be nice when you are in a public place and suddenly your phone rings...then everybody look at you and then you say:
"Oh! you liked? This is Elvis Presley!" :wink: :lol:

Best Regards
Renan.

Thu Jun 23, 2005 7:33 pm

carolynlm wrote:'If You're Looking For Trouble'......... :twisted:

I Have Trouble on my phone :)

Thu Jun 23, 2005 7:39 pm

Big Boss Man....cant you hear me when I call :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Jun 25, 2005 9:37 pm

...If you can't come around, at least please telephone, where he pauses before the word telephone, and pronounces the word, tel e phone, is it from Ed Sullivan or Steve Allen's show?
:wink:

Sun Jun 26, 2005 3:08 am

minni1 wrote:...If you can't come around, at least please telephone, where he pauses before the word telephone, and pronounces the word, tel e phone, is it from Ed Sullivan or Steve Allen's show?

Its from the Ed Sullivan Show, January 6, 1957. He's imitating the way Jackie Wilson, as a member of Billy Ward's Dominoes, sang the song in Las Vegas in late 1956. You can Elvis sing and discuss the performance on the Million Dollar Quartet Cd.

Sun Jun 26, 2005 3:41 am

Mike C wrote:
minni1 wrote:...If you can't come around, at least please telephone, where he pauses before the word telephone, and pronounces the word, tel e phone, is it from Ed Sullivan or Steve Allen's show?

Its from the Ed Sullivan Show, January 6, 1957. He's imitating the way Jackie Wilson, as a member of Billy Ward's Dominoes, sang the song in Las Vegas in late 1956. You can Elvis sing and discuss the performance on the Million Dollar Quartet Cd.

That's the one, thanks, Mike! :)

Mon Jun 27, 2005 7:21 pm

i have ALLC on mine

Mon Jun 27, 2005 10:19 pm

I have Jailhouse Rock for my ringtone & return To Sender for my text messages, I recorded them straight to my phone from a cd.

8)

Tue Jun 28, 2005 6:53 pm

carolynlm wrote:'If You're Looking For Trouble'......... :twisted:

I actually had this one once on my old cell phone. Right now I've got a polyphone ringtone of Suspcious Minds. I even paid for it. :x :wink: