Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

Sun Jun 26, 2005 8:39 pm

Thomas wrote:You wrong the Doc. He never claimed to be an Insider.

I never said he was.
Proper interpretation is not the strong suit of most posters here.

Mon Jun 27, 2005 12:33 am

[quote="quasar3"]Nothing personal about it - this forum isn't about me or you or other posters - it's about EP . . . isn't it?quote]

The answer to your question is no.

This whole message board is very much about the people that have built it.
That Elvis Presley is the bonding common denominator between these people is almost a coincidence.

Elvis Presley has never posted on here and has contributed nothing what-so-ever directly to this message board unlike the posters on here who have.

It is very much about these people and mainly their response to being fans of Elvis.

I am and always will be a bigger fan of the fans than of Elvis. These fans influence what goes on today and tomorrow regarding Elvis, unlike Elvis who is unable to have any say today or tomorrow.

Long live Elvis - longer live the fans.

Mon Jun 27, 2005 1:27 am

quasar3 wrote:Just know that those who are most in the spotlight are the least credible.

A poll may be the best measurement to answer this question:

Who is putting themselves in the spotlight the most in this thread ?

Mon Jun 27, 2005 1:37 am

Steve_M wrote:
quasar3 wrote:Just know that those who are most in the spotlight are the least credible.

A poll may be the best measurement to answer this question:

Who is putting themselves in the spotlight the most in this thread ?

I actually try and keep out of posts such as this, but on this occasion, I just couldn't!

Steve, you've hit the nail on the head with that question

Mon Jun 27, 2005 6:20 am

Steve_M wrote:This whole message board is very much about the people that have built it.

That Elvis Presley is the bonding common denominator between these people is almost a coincidence.

Elvis Presley has never posted on here and has contributed nothing what-so-ever directly to this message board unlike the posters on here who have.

It is very much about these people and mainly their response to being fans of Elvis.

I am and always will be a bigger fan of the fans than of Elvis. These fans influence what goes on today and tomorrow regarding Elvis, unlike Elvis who is unable to have any say today or tomorrow.

Long live Elvis - longer live the fans.

Wow, uplifting perspective, thanks for this.