Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

In the ghetto on the EBTP DVD

Tue Jun 21, 2005 5:18 am

There's a very nice undubbed version of Elvis' In the ghetto. on the Elvis By The Presley dvd.
Do we have this version on any cd or lp of this undubbed master version
of this great song. :D

I love it when they splice this song together with the ooriginal version
and undubbed version nice job.

Tue Jun 21, 2005 7:21 am

The outtakes of this song are wonderful to hear - love Reggie Young's guitar.

Tue Jun 21, 2005 1:38 pm

It seems they only left Elvis voice and it was great to listen to it. His voice was so powerful!!

Tue Jun 21, 2005 4:28 pm

Last edited by neckywoudje on Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:05 am, edited 2 times in total.

Wed Jun 22, 2005 4:10 am

Let's hope Ernst releases another Memphis '69 CD that would include that and other great gems from that historic session.

Wed Jun 22, 2005 3:19 pm

cora wrote:Let's hope Ernst releases another Memphis '69 CD that would include that and other great gems from that historic session.

Much as I love the Memphis '69 stuff, I feel I have enough from these sessions now. Any more would be overkill in my opinion. We already have quite a few alternate takes of In The Ghetto for instance.

Jules

Wed Jun 22, 2005 3:28 pm

When it comes to our man, there's never enough outtakes. There's only one Elvis. :wink:

Wed Jun 22, 2005 11:14 pm

familyjules: I, too, have enough from the '69 Memphis sessions. Don't need anymore.

You realize that you and I are probably the only two that feel that way.

Thu Jun 23, 2005 12:51 am

But you'll gladly snap up another Elvis "love song" compilation, from what you've said in the past as you panned FTD live shows, etc.!

Unbelieveable! :shock: :lol:

Sun Jun 26, 2005 2:38 am

JerryNodak wrote:familyjules: I, too, have enough from the '69 Memphis sessions. Don't need anymore.

We can never have enough from this legendary session...i.m.h.o

Memphis '69

Sun Jun 26, 2005 3:05 am

I Would love a box-set from these sessions!!!

Sun Jun 26, 2005 3:12 am

JerryNodak wrote:familyjules: I, too, have enough from the '69 Memphis sessions. Don't need anymore.

You don't like Soundboards (Different Thread), you don't like Studio Sessions! Which aspect of Elvis' career do you like?