Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

Mon Jun 27, 2005 5:06 pm

Haha, Bratwurst, where you got that word from? :lol: It is a very common Swiss Expression. Wait until you taste your first St. Galler Olma-Bratwurst ...

fort baxter is a fake

Thu Jun 30, 2005 10:51 am

Mathias my little friend you still owe us an explanation on who claimed Kansas C.B. is not a true blue Fort Baxter release ? Cmon, be a man !

Thu Jun 30, 2005 11:09 am

Yes, Mathias, listen to King Gerr, at once!

You must obey, or you will be shot! Or worse, you will be forced to listen to one hour of Sherrill Nielsen!

This should tell you that King Gerr can be a very ruthless ruler! So give him the information at once, or suffer the consequences!

:wink:

fort baxter is a fake

Thu Jun 30, 2005 12:09 pm

Seen any good Robert Gordon concerts lately, Arjen ?

Thu Jun 30, 2005 12:59 pm

Dear Mr. Rijff,

I don´t owe nothing to nobody. I have just send you a PM and that should do. I`m not discussing people or names here, just subjects. Maybe someone has spit into your soup, but that wasn´t me! You should also improve your German before you use it again. BTW I don`t like Bratwurst and not everybody who`s living in Germany is automatically a German.

If I`m a little Bratwurt than you`re a poor old "Frikandel"!

Cheers

Mathias

fort baxter is a fake

Thu Jun 30, 2005 1:08 pm

Aaaahh... Mathias , is this the best you can do ? Okay, end of story.

Re: fort baxter is a fake

Thu Jun 30, 2005 1:26 pm

Tallhair AKA Ger Rijff wrote: Arjen ?

Wrong again, buddy.

fort baxter is a fake

Thu Jun 30, 2005 1:47 pm

Okay have it your twisted way, Arjen. Adios to you, amigo. End of story.

Thu Jun 30, 2005 1:56 pm

That's not my name, Mr. Rijff.

Admit it, you're not very good at this, now are you?

I have not seen one decent reply from you. All you do is answer with cheap shots and below-the-belt comments.

Shame.

Thu Jun 30, 2005 4:20 pm

If you don't have that Profile-CD - than this "Kansas City Blues"-CD is a good choice to add it to your collection. It's a good concert in very good soundboard-quality and that's it.

At least I can't see anything good or bad if this is not a "real" Fort Baxter CD. Who cares? The thing itself counts.

Jörn

Thu Jun 30, 2005 4:37 pm

Like I said earlier:

Err...aren't they all kind of "fakes"? :wink:

I won't cry for Fort Baxter. :)

Fri Jul 01, 2005 4:07 pm

Every "unofficial" cd could be branded as a "fake", if that was the point.

I don't think it should be the point.

The point should be whether or not a fan has this soundboard in his/ hers collection from earlier.

Anyway, this cd is magnificently presented, in good sound and GREAT artwork.
What more can we ask for?

Heck, even if you DO have this show on the Profile Vol 1 box set, this cd is worth the money!

I don't care if it's Dalai Lama that's behind this release, as long as I like it... :wink:

Br
Kristian

Fri Jul 01, 2005 4:25 pm

Kristian Hjelmaas wrote:I don't care if it's Dalai Lama that's behind this release, as long as I like it... :wink:

Br
Kristian

Precisely.

I couldn't care two hoots who is behind all the bootleg releases we've enjoyed over the years.

I pay my money and get the CD. Where it emmanated from doesn't interest me.

Fri Jul 01, 2005 4:33 pm

That's not my name, Mr. Rijff.

Admit it, you're not very good at this, now are you?

I have not seen one decent reply from you. All you do is answer with cheap shots and below-the-belt comments.

Shame.

Everyone should just use their own names...

fort baxter is a fake

Fri Jul 01, 2005 6:03 pm

"Everyone should just use their own names ". Thank you Paul. Guess its so much easier to hide behind a fantasy name or logo. I screw up on this MB once in a while , but atleast under my own name.

Fri Jul 01, 2005 6:22 pm

londonflash wrote:
Kristian Hjelmaas wrote:I don't care if it's Dalai Lama that's behind this release, as long as I like it... :wink:

Br
Kristian

Precisely.

I couldn't care two hoots who is behind all the bootleg releases we've enjoyed over the years.

I pay my money and get the CD. Where it emmanated from doesn't interest me.

Londonflash and Kristian, I generally agree with you. I just spoke out of frustration in acquiring these materials. I sometimes get the sense that Europeans have an easier time of it than us here in the USA. All the "wink-winking" and secret handshakes, while apparently necessary, also get tiresome for those of us with more important things to do. But I don't begrudge anyone for seeing it through to getting what they want. (And I'd never ask anyone to come clean at their own peril. Talk about killing the golden goose...! I'm not that dumb. I"m on this mb, aren't I? Keep 'em them imports coming!

My point also was that in the realm of bootlegging, it's a bit ironic for anyone to ever cry foul. :lol:

But I remain curious (hey, why not?) about who puts out this stuff. No shame in that and I appreciate the feedback I've gotten privately.

Sun Jul 03, 2005 12:54 am

I don't think it matters who is behind releases as far as a buyer is concerned... it's just a question of how the quality is? I don't need this release myself, but from what a good friend told me the sound is good and art-work is SUPERB/FANTASTIC! probably well worth getting if you missed the Original release....