Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

need ELVIS PHOTOS withe this fringes jacket

Wed Jun 11, 2003 12:16 am

ASTA LA VISTA BB
Last edited by CHRISTIAN M on Sat Jun 05, 2004 4:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jun 11, 2003 12:25 am

http://www.silvesterselvispage.at/p037.html

Wed Jun 11, 2003 12:32 am

You can also check the inside tray of the BMG CD 'Rhythm and Country' for a shot from 1973 in that jacket and the book 'All Elvis' has more photos taken from the same time again with Elvis in the same jacket.

Wed Jun 11, 2003 12:56 am

One of the sad thing about Elvis is the seventies is he looked cooler off stage than he did on.

Wed Jun 11, 2003 1:45 am

ASTA LA VISTA BB
Last edited by CHRISTIAN M on Sat Jun 05, 2004 4:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

International Hotel Jacket...........

Wed Jun 11, 2003 1:48 am

CM - you probably already know this, but there are a couple of funny pics of E with Joe G (the band director).

Have also seen pics of E aiming a .357 magnum at a mirror peering at himself ............ ala "Go ahead, make my day" Eastwood-style.

One of Elvis most unique off-stage coats ever; there are supposedly multiple originals of the actual jacket.

N8
...just a fan....
Last edited by N880EP on Wed Jun 11, 2003 1:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jun 11, 2003 1:49 am

Sorry - you can't upload pictures on this forum as easily as you could on the old one - I don't have the photos scanned either.

Wed Jun 11, 2003 1:52 am

N880EP wrote:CM - you probably already know this, but there are a couple of funny pics of E with Joe G (the band director).

N8
...just a fan....

Thats a different jacket I think you'll find.

Where can one find the 'Eastwood style' pose - sounds great.

Cheers !

Wed Jun 11, 2003 2:11 am

ClintReno wrote:
N880EP wrote:CM - you probably already know this, but there are a couple of funny pics of E with Joe G (the band director).

N8
...just a fan....

Thats a different jacket I think you'll find.

Where can one find the 'Eastwood style' pose - sounds great.

Cheers !

Thanks, Clint ................ you are correct. The ones with Joe G. are of the "Flame" coat. I had forgotten about that "other" unique off-stage jacket of Elvis'. I remember now too, because it is the same jacket that E is seen wearing in the bogus Shaver pics.

The pic. of "Elvis-Eastwood" looks to be taken at the same time as the ones in the "Rhythm & Country" shots. Elvis is sitting in a chair, aiming the gun at the wall mirror while a lady (also by the mirror) looks on (probably a bit concerned, but feigning polite amusement). I'll see if I can locate it. The pic. was taken from behind Elvis.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Edit: PM's in your box, Clint.

N8
...just a fan....

Wed Jun 11, 2003 6:04 pm

TITI

Wed Jun 11, 2003 9:32 pm

Thanks N880EP

I've emailed you.

Incidentally, anyone know who the people are in the photo with Elvis ?