Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

Favorite Priscilla Portrayal?

Sun Jun 08, 2003 4:38 am

Guys,

Since everyone has posted on their favorite portrayal of Elvis, does anyone have a favorite Priscilla portrayal? Mine would definitely have to be Susan Walters in "Elvis And Me". (Yes, IMO Dale Midkiff did a horrible job of portraying Elvis in the movie, "Elvis And Me")

Take Care,
Tony :)

Sun Jun 08, 2003 5:13 am

I wholeheartedly agree with you, Tony, on both counts. It would have been great to have had Kurt Russell paired with Susan Walters.

Sun Jun 08, 2003 10:36 am

Yeah, that girl in Elvis & Me seemed like a sweetheart (wasn't she topless somewhere in the movie?).

Sun Jun 08, 2003 10:47 am

She was also Dolores aka "Mulva" in the classic Seinfeld episode where she said her name rhymed with a female body part and Jerry couldn't rememeber her name. She ends up dumping him.

Sun Jun 08, 2003 10:51 am

Same here, KURT AND SUSAN would have made a great Elvis movie together. Too bad they are both aged so much now.

cilla

Sun Jun 08, 2003 12:16 pm

does anyone know what happend about the movie about the book childbride.i know at onetime priscilla was trying to stop it i guess she got her own way again.ithink that book portrays the real woman.

Mon Jun 09, 2003 7:55 am

Yeah I wouldn't mind having that one. The news was on the site Elvis In Japan at one time.

Mon Jun 09, 2003 2:04 pm

Graceland Gardener wrote:She was also Dolores aka "Mulva" in the classic Seinfeld episode where she said her name rhymed with a female body part and Jerry couldn't rememeber her name. She ends up dumping him.

lol :D

That episode was priceless (like almost every other Seinfeld episode)