Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

Elvis week on CBS

Tue Apr 05, 2005 6:39 am

Just saw a new promo for "Elvis" and "Elvis By the Presleys" during halftime of the NCAA basketball finals tonight. This is the first ad I've seen for EBTP and it said featuring never before seen footage and home movies, yet all the quick clips of the home movies I've seen. The more I think about it EBTP will not be for us fans but the general public of which a lot of the special will be new and that is ok too. Overall it was great looking promo and said "Elvis Week begins May 8th" on CBS. CBS is heavily promoting these and they are still over a month away. I think both these specials will be very positive for Elvis but probably disappointing for the fans who have everything.

Tue Apr 05, 2005 6:47 am

I was watching ET tonight and they showed them filming some of the mini series. The part they showed was when Elvis and Ann Margeret were doing C'mon Everybody from VLV. I'm still sorta shaky on this guy playing Elvis, I don't think he will be the worst we have ever seen, but I don't think he will be the best either. Rose McGowan as Ann looked pretty damn good!

JEFF d
Elvis fan

Wed Apr 06, 2005 11:55 pm

there is no best to play Elvis, and from the early clips I have seen, he looks like he will do a pretty decent job.