Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

Elvis Is back...is it released yet ?

Tue Apr 05, 2005 2:21 am

Does anyone know if this is out yet,if so how does it sound?

Tue Apr 05, 2005 2:27 am

There already has been a posting on this subject last week...

Tue Apr 05, 2005 4:27 am

Jovan-
Would you be able to provide a link or answer the guy's question, since you chose to respond? I visit this board when I can and miss a lot so if people choose to respond to a thread, I find it more helpful if they address the topic rather than point out that the topic was already posted. Some people provide a link to the thread where the topic was first mentioned which is nice, as well.

Tue Apr 05, 2005 4:56 am

As of March 30 all the new releases were to be postponed for another week. So one more week to wait. :twisted:

Tue Apr 05, 2005 7:19 am

well...I called Graceland this morning inquiring about all these new FTD cd's and the damn rep wuz like "HUH..FT wha...?" :roll:

he put me on hold for a few minutes. then a more educated woman answered and related to me they had no info as of yet! oh well...

Tue Apr 05, 2005 7:22 am

Yea, they don't have the brightest bulbs working the phones for shopelvis, its a wonder they even know that Elvis has CDs.

JEFF d
Elvis fan

Tue Apr 05, 2005 11:49 am

Kingtiger0321 wrote:As of March 30 all the new releases were to be postponed for another week. So one more week to wait. :twisted:

I've read about the delay but haven't read about another week. Are you sure the delay is one week?

Tue Apr 05, 2005 1:41 pm

Where is Ernst when you need him ... :D

Tue Apr 05, 2005 2:29 pm

they were shipped yesterday, according to another website

Tue Apr 05, 2005 9:36 pm

frus75 wrote:they were shipped yesterday, according to another website

I thought it was, "they were ship wrecked yesterday" and will be delayed by another week :lol:

For sale: Bulk collection of FTD CD's, slight salt water damage.

Wed Apr 06, 2005 12:31 am

I thought it was, "they were ship wrecked yesterday" and will be delayed by another week

For sale: Bulk collection of FTD CD's, slight salt water damage

:lol:

Wed Apr 06, 2005 7:56 am

Yea, they don't have the brightest bulbs working the phones for shopelvis, its a wonder they even know that Elvis has CDs.

LMAO!!! :lol:

Good one Jeff...

I once asked a woman rep about the '97 upgrade re-issue 0f Jailhouse Rock/ Love Me Tender cd and she replied "Oh...Love Me Tender? I think we have that available as a red wine!!!" :lol: :roll: :evil:

Wed Apr 06, 2005 8:11 am

I had the same problem one time while calling and asking about a certain FTD release. The lady had no idea what I was talking about. I told her to put Col. Parker on the phone because I knew he could help me. Again, she was totally dumbfounded.

Wed Apr 06, 2005 2:38 pm

Rob wrote:I had the same problem one time while calling and asking about a certain FTD release. The lady had no idea what I was talking about. I told her to put Col. Parker on the phone because I knew he could help me. Again, she was totally dumbfounded.

Haha! Good one, Rob.

Keith Richards, Jr.

Wed Apr 06, 2005 8:53 pm

Not that I would recommend buying it here, but:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/de ... les#disc_1

Tom

Thu Apr 07, 2005 2:25 am

huh! April 13th release eh?? :cry:

Thu Apr 07, 2005 3:41 am

$47 USD ???
Holy Crap!!!

Thu Apr 07, 2005 12:22 pm

I contacted BMG to ask why the delay & they gave the following reasons:

1] The Easter holiday

2] The death of the Pope

3] The royal wedding

4] The Grand National

5] Roger Semon has a cold

6] FTD's are always delayed, why break with tradition ?

I replied: "Fair enough".

Thu Apr 07, 2005 6:32 pm

John -

LOL !

No.8 appears as a smiley face on my screen !

To avoid this, use a square bracket "]" like I did - not a curved one ")" like you did !