Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

Watch out for this guy: Calderaro!

Sat Jun 07, 2003 6:21 pm

I know from a very reliable source that this Daniel Calderaro guy is not to be trusted.
He once got 2 Elvis concerts videos and promised to send another video in return, saying he was not going to send anything first because he "had been burned too often". Yeah right!
Anyway, he got the tapes but pretended to send his, once, and then never sent it at all and ignored the person's email.
What does that say to you?
To me, it means that his "collection" is no doubt questionable, to say the least, and when someone gets things and never hold his end of the bargain in the end, you wonder how much he really paid for his so-called "collection".
Don't deal with him unless you get the item first.
He's going to burn you!
beware!

Peter.

Sat Jun 14, 2003 7:21 am

Sat Jun 14, 2003 8:24 am

To make an accusation like that , it is not enough to say reliable source..tell teh source or shut up !

Sat Jun 14, 2003 5:58 pm

I have dealt with Daniel and he seemed like a very nice, decent person. I never had a problem with him.
It's a shame when someone has a bad experience, they spread his / her name on messageboards condemning them. Maybe there was a reason you didn't get your package. Maybe it was lost. Maybe his spouse or a child died and sending the package is furthest from his mind at this time. OR maybe he died.
Never make assumptions!

jeff R

Shut up?

Sun Jun 15, 2003 1:14 am

You actually told someone to shut up? My parents never even told me to Shut UP. What is wrong with you? You used to be one of the nicest people on the board. Now you pick apart every post with some kind of sarcastic remark. Get a grip dude!

Tony

Mon Jun 16, 2003 5:16 pm

I, too, have heard nothing but good things about our friend Daniel. While I have never dealt with him personally, I would not hesitate to do so. Also, what's up with these "guest" posts? Aren't these going to be the same as all of those "anonymous" posts from the old board? Interestingly enough, I did notice that curtis' posts have been changed to "guest." Anyway, Daniel is OK in my book and I would trust him implicitly.

Tom

Mon Jun 16, 2003 7:11 pm

"Guest" was our friend Francesc. He has seemed a bit on edge lately. I hope he did not commit FECC suicide and resign his membership.

Tony

Sat Jun 21, 2003 9:57 am

Finally an answer....
which was not one anyway
Those tapes had nothing to do with Ebay

You got 2 tapes on trade and said you would send one in return. You never sent the tape.
Maybe like your dear friend JeffryJames (Jesse James?) said: maybe the guy died. never make assumptions
Well, I made one assumption: the guy was alive
Guess I was right

Besides, if the tapes were not up to your high standards, why didn't you just send them back? Oh I forgot, it would have cost money...
You probably sold them by now

Forget about your tape, if you ever had it, and you can put it where the sun don't shine!

Sat Jun 21, 2003 11:25 am

I wonder where these tapes were sent from. Maybe the problem was that they weren't NTSC so wouldn't play very good for Daniel.

Just a thought.
8)

Sat Jun 21, 2003 3:55 pm

They were NTSC

That "Daniel" guy will make up all sorts of stories and ridicule people rather than just face the facts. He acknowledged getting the tapes, never said they were bad, but simply didn't keep his end of the deal by not sending the tape he was supposed to send.
That's clear, no?

Just watch out for this guy, period.
End of the story