Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

DO YOU THINK FTD.....?

Sat Jun 07, 2003 5:53 pm

....WILL CONTINUE RELEASING THE MOVIE SOUNDTRACKS WITH THE UPGRADE AS HE DID WITH THESE FIRST THREE...???
WHAT WILL HAPPENED WITH THOSE MOVIES THAT HAVE ONLY 1, 2,3,4 OR ONLY 5 SONGS....?
DO YOU THINK THEY'LL TRY TO PUT THEM ALL TOGETHER ON ONE OR TWO RELEASES...???
THANKS

Sat Jun 07, 2003 6:06 pm

I think all soundtracks that are unavailable will be re-issued on FTD, and I think they'll combine soundtracks that don't have enough material.

:D

Sat Jun 07, 2003 6:29 pm

I agree that it’s likely they will release all of the deleted titles. I think with the later movies, rather than releasing four soundtracks on one CD, as was the case with the Double Features series, FTD may put two soundtracks and one disc, and fill these out with out takes. I guess it will depend on what out takes are available really.

Sun Jun 08, 2003 10:35 am

Could you please turn of your capslock when you're typing? For other people it's nasty to read and it comes accross as shouting....

I really hope that they will treat every soundtrack like they did with the last 4 FTD releases. But I'm affraid that they wont. So we should encourage other Elvis fans to buy these FTD soundtracks. This should stimulate the sales, and that's what counts.

Mon Jun 09, 2003 5:03 pm

but I haven't got enough money!!!!!!!!!!!