Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

Elvis By The Presleys DVD

Sat Apr 02, 2005 12:06 am

The EBTP DVD is supposed to have a longer edit of the tv special along with the Aloha and '68 specials as well as an hour of Priscilla's home movies and Priscilla and Ernst in the studio playing recordings and such.

Sat Apr 02, 2005 2:09 am

Daryl -

Not heard a word about getting the broadcast in the UK !

Let alone the DVD.

Mon Apr 04, 2005 7:00 pm

Daryl,
What is the source of this information?

Tom

Sat Jul 23, 2005 1:37 am

I only just bought this DVD and by waiting got it 'cheap!' anyhow it's pretty well put together and kept interesting,i found Jerry Schillings sincerity VERY moving and Lisa's comments too., however whilst the Bonus Karate footage(with sound) is great to have you can tell immediately that Elvis was 'on' something- he has that same demeaner as in Vegas earlier in the month! fairly shocking actually!.

Sat Jul 23, 2005 1:54 am

YDKM wrote:however whilst the Bonus Karate footage(with sound) is great to have you can tell immediately that Elvis was 'on' something- he has that same demeaner as in Vegas earlier in the month! fairly shocking actually!.

Still say he was crap at it.

Sat Jul 23, 2005 2:07 am

Is not Jerry Schilling the most laid back sincerest member of Elvis' circle of friends you ever listened to ?

He says it so honestly, no crap, if he can't remember the details he just says that and doesn't try to blag his way as if he does remember every detail.

You're okay in my book Jerry. I'm still gutted about you and Myrna not working out :wink:

Sat Jul 23, 2005 7:41 am

Steve_M wrote:You're okay in my book Jerry. I'm still gutted about you and Myrna not working out :wink:

I have never heard much discussion on this (actually none) but can you imagine how hard it must have been on those two during this time (70's)

I went out with a black girl on a few dates in the late 90's and let me tell you I caught hell from all corners.

I imagine a few of the "good old boys" in the MM gave him hell.

Sat Jul 23, 2005 7:55 am

And while we are on the subject of Myrna....lol

Here is a great interview from EIN

http://www.elvisinfonet.com/myrna.html

Sat Jul 23, 2005 12:32 pm

She works out every day and is probably the fittest member on the whole stage.

After the show in the UK at Newcastle I sent her a text via someone else on the TCB coach saying it was a good job she didn't shake my hand at the end of the show otherwise I would have pulled her off the stage and took her home with me. :lol:

Going back to Jerry, you here all sorts of something leveled against most of the MM as individuals, some critisism in their personailty on one level or more, but who's ever said a bad word about Jerry ?