Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

Elvis - A - Rama

Fri Apr 01, 2005 9:13 am

Just got from Vegas a few days ago and had the time of my life. On the final day I visited Elvis A Rama and was very impressed. Met Chris and was taken aback at how polite and cordial he was. I don't know what impressed me the most...meeting the guy who owns this awsome collection or meeting someone who actually attends this board...lol.

Funny though Chris made the comment that he likes this board but there is far to much in-fighting, hell that is why I like it!

Never made it to the Hilton, will have to happen next time.

If you havn't been to Elvis A Rama you are really missing one of the most impressive collections you will ever lay your eyes on. Also in the gift shop there were a lot of unusual CDs that you wouldn't normally find on your standard CD rack as well as other hard to find goodies. For instance I picked up Behind the Image Volume 2.

Thanks for the good Time Chris!

Re: Elvis - A - Rama

Fri Apr 01, 2005 9:22 am

Blue-Gypsy wrote:For instance I picked up (deleted - see guidelines #9) Volume 2.

I'm not sure what you picked up but thanks for keeping us guessing. Was it that DVD starting with the word Behind? If so, the 8mm concert footage is great. If that's not it, then I don't know what you are referring to.

Fri Apr 01, 2005 9:33 am

Thats it Rob, paid about $40 dollars for it but I figured that was better than playing the guessing game online.

Fri Apr 01, 2005 9:34 am

Thats it Rob, paid about $40 dollars for it but I figured that was better than playing the guessing game online.

Fri Apr 01, 2005 12:03 pm

How about the robbery... are things still missing?