Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

what's this 2nd to none cd

Fri Jun 06, 2003 10:28 pm

is it a new bmg cd coming out or a store sampler.

curtis simpkins

Fri Jun 06, 2003 10:53 pm

Will, I dont now what the secund to nun is it a BMG or FTD or K-Tel butt will I do now that Elvs1 is guud so mabye this new cd well allso sell will and haf goodly reavews to

Eagle

His Spelling Is Marching On...

Fri Jun 06, 2003 11:44 pm

What a maroooooon!! Shame it's all an act.

Tom

Sat Jun 07, 2003 1:40 am

Tom, tell us the truth about Curtis. What do you know and when did you know it!! LOL

Sat Jun 07, 2003 1:56 am

And people tell me im the negative one... lol god the amusing irony.. just too laughable but then what else is new!

Sat Jun 07, 2003 1:56 am

Just not my day.. wrong thread! sorry.

Sat Jun 07, 2003 2:43 am

Tom, I repeat. What do you know about Curtis and WHEN did you know it!!! :lol:

Sat Jun 07, 2003 3:21 am

patpetersen

to let you know tom dont know at all everytime i make some post
i think that i lie everytime he dont know sh*t about me at all.

i havent lie to anyone on the mb if he dont like my post he dont have to reply to them, o dont reply to his.

so he dont know one dam thing about me at all.

curtis simpkins

Sat Jun 07, 2003 8:22 am

Curtis, It is the follow up to Elv1s 30 No 1s. A proper BMG release. :lol:

:lol:

Sat Jun 07, 2003 8:40 am

If Mr Simpkins does not know what "Second To None" is - considering the amount of time he spends mangling the english language on this board - then he truly is a moron.

But I suspect that Mr Simpkins also posts on this board with another persona.

Come out of the closest Curtis :!:

Re: ¿ WHAT'S GOING ON WITH CURTIS ?

Sat Jun 07, 2003 9:00 am

77special wrote: Are you so...puerile or you don't have anything better to done than criticizing someone else ? all this really SUCKS. Did "respect" means something to you?

Does this mean 77 special might be Curtis to? A bit of similar use of the word done, and writing style in the sentence.

Put your hand up 77 if you are Curtis.
Do we suspect everyone who uses a wrong word or bad typing?
Tell me how many Curtis' are out there.

:?

Sat Jun 07, 2003 9:19 am

hey sam nope
you are wrong sam i am not 77

i was my real name i had never use different name

but one time i did i went to

everymanhasablackstar on the other board

and kiwialan theres nothing wrong with me
i really dont whats on this cd

just a small part of it
what wrong asking this ?

lot of you ask lot of odd ? also.

so whats wrong for me to ask about some more info on this cd

Sat Jun 07, 2003 9:26 am

Yes Curtis I remember you as everymanhasablackstar, and you admitted that it was you. So why do people think you are so many other people?
I'm just curious.

:?

Sat Jun 07, 2003 9:40 am

i really dont know sam but they do
and to let you know i am not these people

i use my real name on this board
and some people on this mb aer not to smart

and tom thinks i lie on this mb
but i never lied here
and he never say what i had lied about.

Mon Jun 09, 2003 7:53 pm

simplekins,
I have posted on two seperate occasions several of the things that you have been caught lieing about. You do login as different people, such as "ask me", "Kramer", "Bruce", "everymanhasablackstar", "Tom's cousin in South Carolina", "Keith Richards Jr" and many others. You openly admitted this after you were caught. You also logged in using a name that was nearly identical to mine on the old board and even tried to do it again recently on yet another board, but were caught red handed. You're a liar and a cheat and more and more folks on this board are finally seeing you for who and what you truly are. Do you understand now or should we expose more of your lies and deceit?? It's up to you.

Tom

Mon Jun 09, 2003 8:05 pm

Pat,
Quite a bit of what I knew about our friend simplekins has been exposed lately: his constant lieing, trying to cheat folks out of CD's and/or money, and his many different logins. He can try to deny all of this if he wants, but he (along with several others on the board) knows that it's true and that the sympathy he's gotten from several folks on this very board is waining rapidly. Be very leery of new posters (77special) who immediately jump to his defense as he seems to be getting desperate. Remember "ask me" when this board first opened. He blatantly sang curtis' praises for a couple of days, until he screwed up and exposed himself as curtis. How sad is that??!! He's done it before and will do it again.

Tom

Mon Jun 09, 2003 8:50 pm

Tom frist of all

fecc told you that these names ar not me ask me was and everymanhasablackstar, was the only names i had the others

you name are not made by me fecc had said this about 100 times

so you stop lying to these people here

and like i said you dont know me.

Mon Jun 09, 2003 9:10 pm

Come on guys!
This routine's getting pretty old.
Even Jerry and Dean called it quits after 10 years.

Mon Jun 09, 2003 9:17 pm

simplekins,
First of all, it's "first' not "frist". Secondly, FECC has never told me anything of the kind and even if they had, how could you possibly know this? Thirdly, these were two of the names you were CAUGHT using, so of course you are going to admit to those. We all know that there were (and are) others. The easiest way to determine when you get caught is that as soon as a login is questioned, or suspected of being you, it dissapears. Anyone seen Kramer, Baldy, Bruce or Tom's cousin in South Carolina lately?? I thought not. Of course, since we questioned Keith Richards Jr. and 77Special they have yet to be seen again either to my knowledge. Finally, Oh but I DO know you. That's the saddest (albeit also the funniest) thing of all.

Tom

Tue Jun 10, 2003 1:45 am

Tom in North Carolina wrote:Pat,
.....Be very leery of new posters (77special) who immediately jump to his defense as he seems to be getting desperate. Remember "ask me" when this board first opened. He blatantly sang curtis' praises for a couple of days, until he screwed up and exposed himself as curtis. How sad is that??!! He's done it before and will do it again.

Tom

Tom,
I will appreciate if you could be so mature to resolve your matters with Curtis outside this MB (¿ Could you ? ). We are here to talk about Elvis. By the way, I am not a new comer on the FECC MB and this kind of aggressive attitude against some others peoples isn't new to me, as it was used, and abused, on the former MB also. And I am sorry if my English could seems so poor to some people on this MB, but I would be very interested in knowing how is your Spanish, or your French, or maybe your German..and what about your Italian???
Take Care