Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

Fri Jun 06, 2003 2:44 am

None of the people alive in a hundred years,would have known Elvis while he was alive,this fact could find his unique charsma and vocal power absolutely facinating to that era of people. they may have access to private material we would kill for,now!

Who knows, EPE may have this century all mapped out.

Fri Jun 06, 2003 3:47 am

LOL.. I will.. I guess anyway,,LOL

Fri Jun 06, 2003 8:25 am

KIWIALAN,

I don't understand you. Elvis is hardly dominating? Take a look around. Most every blockbuster movie around has to mention Elvis. SO many people imitate him. Think about every tacky impression on tv shows.

Like I said before, get past the music and think about the image. Do you understand? Elvis will always be remembered because of these reasons. He is imitated so much, he presence is documented for at least another 2 or 3 hundred years.

Having a number 1 in the UK is a great achievement. Having a number 1 album is something else. I would call that great success for a dead artist. Elvis is alive and well, and he more popular then ever. So far it has been close to 50 years.

Fri Jun 06, 2003 9:27 am

I'm going to try and stick around and see ,,LOL

Fri Jun 06, 2003 10:56 am

Icons of an era will never be forgotten. And since (on the popular entertainment level for youngsters) before Elvis there was nothing, you can say that pop music started with Elvis. Just this fact made Elvis immortal...

But besides the music facts, I also think that because Elvis recorded so many music styles (from gospel to country, from pop to blues), there's always something that someone will like. And besides the music, there's still a unique personality left: from his flashy way of dressing himself to his great smile and open personality. This is unmatched in music history.

If you see how many young people attended the "Elvis - The Concert" shows, than this proves that every generation needs Elvis....

Fri Jun 06, 2003 11:11 am

You're right Albert. When I was at school and kids talked about favourite singers and groups, even the guys that didn't like Elvis would pick out one of his song as a great song.

:)

Fri Jun 06, 2003 4:20 pm

As Albert so eloquently put it, Elvis is IMMORTAL.

Elvis Presley and his music will never be forgotten.
There's no debate here. Never means never!
Not in 100 years or 1000 years or 10,000 years.
ELVIN... oh I mean ALVIN... crap, no ALVIS...
ELVIS WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN!!!
Can't you understand that???