Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

Elvis Rocks Rotterdam

Wed Jun 04, 2003 8:30 pm

Went to see the concert last night in Ahoy arena in Rotterdam. I saw it for the sixth time and once again was blown away by it!
It was very, very loud (can't be loud enough) and I thought the TCB band and the orchestra sounded better than the last time I saw them.

Like already mentioned in other posts about the concert, it's absolutely the best to hear the 2001 Theme together with about 8000 or 9000 thousand fellow fans! Those purple lights going through the hall, people yelling and whistling even before it's started!
I don't know about you guys, but each time that curtain falls I get the shivers! And that's not because it's cold in the Ahoy arena, 'cause last night it was at least 40 degrees Celsius!

Unfortunately the first view seconds of Elvis' "entrance" were out of focus and blurry. Thank God they fixed that up real fast.

What about that 2003 version of Guitar Man? Damn, that's fantastic!!!

Like already said earlier on this board: bring out a CD and a DVD real fast!

To go short: I had a hell of an evening...
Hope they reconsider about ending those concert tours. I wouldn't blame those guys if they did, but the world wouldn't be the same without them touring and performing.

Sonny

Now off to Amsterdam!

Wed Jun 04, 2003 11:17 pm

Yes it was a GREAT show, you're going to Amsterdam?, ive heard Lisa Mariie will appear?

Thu Jun 05, 2003 7:55 pm

No my friend, unfortunately I'm not goin' to the Music Hall. If you're going it would be nice to hear from you how it was.
It would be a blast to have Lisa Marie there!
But I bet it's just a rumour...

Bye
Sonny

indeed the roof blown of!

Thu Jun 05, 2003 9:23 pm

some highlights from the concert in Rotterdam,
the stamps (solo) sweet sweet spirit
what now my love ( what a powerfull blown away voice of elvis)
how great though art ( reprise)
suspicious minds!
american trilogy , anyone noticed and heard the voice of one of the sweet insparations!! she wass in close up on the screen to! she song along with elvis at the final of this song (wow!)
trouble/ guitar man! awsome!

i saw the concert for the 4th time know! ( and sadly probably the last!!?

a lots of fan's filmed the whole show!!!! i saw in the arena 5 or 6 camera's running the whole show....the security was low this time!

Marcel from Holland