Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

NO BOOTS HERE

Wed Jun 04, 2003 12:30 am

After reading the warning from the Elvis police about unofficial CD's, I can say on behalf of all Elvis fans that I know, have ever met or have ever spoken with, I know of no-one, or have ever heard of anyone, trading, selling or even owning a bootleg Elvis CD.

As we are all aware there are no bootlegs in the Elvis world, we also know that everything that Elvis recorded has been officially released over the last 25 years, so there is no point in looking for bootlegs here.

However I have heard it mentioned that there are other websites selling Beatles bootlegs if the internet police are interested. I also hear that there is a band going around calling themselves the bootleg Beatles.

This has to be stamped out. Go get em boys and remember, no boots here, soft shoes are to be worn at all times.

Hawky...

Wed Jun 04, 2003 2:15 am

Nighthawk is a complete and utter liar....

He does INDEED have a collection of boots- but they aren't the little round one's you play in your cd player....they are little pointy one's that match with his little pointy hat.

:wink: Nighthawk

the squirrel

Wed Jun 04, 2003 2:20 am

Nighthawk wrote:

After reading the warning from the Elvis police about unofficial CD's, I can say on behalf of all Elvis fans that I know, have ever met or have ever spoken with, I know of no-one, or have ever heard of anyone, trading, selling or even owning a bootleg Elvis CD.
As we are all aware there are no bootlegs in the Elvis world, we also know that everything that Elvis recorded has been officially released over the last 25 years, so there is no point in looking for bootlegs here.
However I have heard it mentioned that there are other websites selling Beatles bootlegs if the internet police are interested. I also hear that there is a band going around calling themselves the bootleg Beatles.
This has to be stamped out. Go get em boys and remember, no boots here, soft shoes are to be worn at all times.

What is the point of this rediculous, ficticious post?

Wed Jun 04, 2003 4:52 am

trading isn't illegal . if it was fecc wouldn't have the trade center you guys.
selling is a no-no

Wed Jun 04, 2003 8:20 am

DEL
Last edited by vinyljunkie on Fri Jan 23, 2004 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jun 04, 2003 11:01 am

Catman -

Not necessarily.

The Trade Centre could be for the swapping of legitimate BMG product.

Colin B