Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

Are there any other decent Elvis messageboards out there?

Tue Jun 03, 2003 1:11 pm

I love this one but would like to find some others too!

Tue Jun 03, 2003 1:12 pm

Sorry!

I should have put this in the off topic section. :oops:

Tue Jun 03, 2003 3:37 pm

NOPE!
Sorry Andrew, this is the ONLY Elvis MB!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Tue Jun 03, 2003 5:53 pm

Ask some former members of this board!!!

Tue Jun 03, 2003 6:07 pm

Have you tried the official message board.
http://www.elvisnumberones.com/index2.php

But this is the best one.

:D

Tue Jun 03, 2003 6:57 pm

Often imitated, never duplicated. This is the Elvis message board on the Internet.

Tom

Wed Jun 04, 2003 2:18 am

Genesim, you old devil, you know of at least 1 other :wink:

Wed Jun 04, 2003 3:31 am

Ray wrote:Genesim, you old devil, you know of at least 1 other :wink:

I supose he had to go somewhere when he was banned. :D

message boards

Wed Jun 04, 2003 4:16 am

I popped in over at the number ones board and was not impressed. I guess once you've had the best...

Tony

Wed Jun 04, 2003 6:18 am

Yeah I agree Blue-Gypsy. I rarely go there anymore. This is the place to be. :D

8)
Last edited by sam on Wed Jun 04, 2003 4:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jun 04, 2003 2:04 pm

Yes there is !

Glad you came up with the subject!

Recently I have opened a Forum (is practically the same as a messageboard). Over 80% of our postings are in English. I did this deliberately because I want to make this Forum accesible for all the fans. (Remember we are Dutch!).

One of the features on my site is The Quiz. It continues every day, because if you come up with the right answer, than you may give the next question. And because we have a number of visitors with a great knowledge of Elvis, people come up with questions like:

"In which band played Scotty Moore and Bill Black, before they joined Elvis to become known as The Blue Moon Boys", and "Who was their lead singer?"

"What two singers was the cause of Elvis blowing away 2 T.V.s? and with what kind of gun was he firering??"

"Which song (that Elvis recorded) was co-written by the famous German bandleader James Last?"

Please feel free to come and visit:

http://www.elvisdisco.com/forum

See You,

Other MB's .............

Wed Jun 04, 2003 4:28 pm

"ELV1S Number Ones" excerpt (paraphrased, of course):

"It's like, OH MY GOD, "Elvis On Tour" is oh so neat and oh so cool, .... it's like, you can actually see his neck veins bulging when he sings ............... OMG!! Elvis' singing is just, so .......... great! Does anybody else have an Elvis VISA card?!? They are just, like, oh so cool!!"

Sheesh. Somebody pass the antacids.

N8
...just a fan....

Wed Jun 04, 2003 4:38 pm

LMFAO @ N880EP

Spot on!!!

:lol:

Wed Jun 04, 2003 5:42 pm

Hey, I have an Elvis Visa card!! It gets me a big discount and greatly reduced shipping on my FTD's from EPE and is always cool to pull out at restaurants. So there. :D

Tom

Wed Jun 04, 2003 5:48 pm

I believe Francesc has a new forum on his great site. I haven't had time to peruse it yet.

Wed Jun 04, 2003 6:02 pm

I was mistaken, there are no other good message boards. This is the only one worth going to. Long live the FECC!

Wed Jun 04, 2003 6:33 pm

Pete,

Thanks for the plug, the messageboard is mainly to receive suggestions and requests. It has been quiet for a while.

KiwiAlan,

That was funny and really true !!!

Wed Jun 04, 2003 11:55 pm

Tom in North Carolina wrote:Hey, I have an Elvis Visa card!!
Which one?
Image Image Image Image

Thu Jun 05, 2003 12:37 am

I was mistaken ...

There's an understatement.

Thu Jun 05, 2003 2:09 am

Tom in North Carolina wrote:Hey, I have an Elvis Visa card!! It ...... is always cool to pull out at restaurants. Tom

Does anybody ever ask you for your autograph every time you use it in person too?

Must be the "Elvis Connection", no doubt.

N8
...just a fan....

Thu Jun 05, 2003 5:35 am

N880EP wrote:
Tom in North Carolina wrote:Hey, I have an Elvis Visa card!! It ...... is always cool to pull out at restaurants. Tom

Does anybody ever ask you for your autograph every time you use it in person too?

Must be the "Elvis Connection", no doubt.

N8
...just a fan....

Good one N880EP :lol: