Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

MR KEVIN HEAD

Thu May 29, 2003 7:33 pm

RE: KEVIN HEAD, HI YOU ALL DO YOU REMEBERED MR.KEVIN HEAD. WELL HAVE ANY OF YOU RECEIVED THE MONEY THAT HE OWES TO YOU. WELL HE SENT ME MINE BUT BECAUSE I LIVE IN CANADA HE SENT ME A U.S MONEY ORDER. WHAT KIND OF BRAINS DOES HE HAVE WHEN HE SHOULD OF SENT ME AN INTERNATIONAL ONE AM I RIGHT? HE IS NOW SAYING THAT I CAN CASH IT HERE BECAUSE IT HAS BEEN DONE BEFORE BUT THAT IS BULL BECAUSE I ALREADT ASKED AT THER BANK AND POST OFFICE AND THEY REFUSE TO BECAUSE IT SAYS NEGOTIABLE ONLY IN THE U.S. I GUESS HE CANNOT READ VERY WELL. IT MUST BE HIS EASY WAY OUT. I THOUGHT I WOULD SHARE THIS INFO WITH EVERYONE WHO HAS HAD PROBLEMS WITH THIS PERSON, I HOPE HE SENDS ME THE RIGHT MONEY ORDER ONE SOON, AS I AM GETTING IMPATIENT WITH THIS CON ARTIST. I HOPE I WILL GET SOME FEEDBACK ON THIS. THANKYOU. ROBF

Kevin

Thu May 29, 2003 7:46 pm

I do not think a con artist would have sent you a money order.

Tony

Thu May 29, 2003 7:52 pm

WELL THEN WHY DOESN'T HE SEND THE RIGHT MONEY ORDER. YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE A GENUIS TO SEE THAT AN INTERNATIONAL MONEY ORDER IS THE RIGHT ONE TO SEND TO YOU IF YOU LIVE IN CANADA. THAT MAKES SENSE.ROBF [/b]

Kevin

Thu May 29, 2003 7:58 pm

I agree, if you deal on ebay you should be aware of the difference. But just the fact we are having this conversation shows he is not the sharpest tack in the ebay stack. But, you did recieve your money. It may not have been in the type of check you wanted but it is your money nonetheless. I suggest you send it to someone in the US and have them cash it for you and then mail you the cash.

Tony

Thu May 29, 2003 8:24 pm

I'd be willing to cash the check then Paypal you the amount. I have nearly, 1,400 feedback at 99.9% positive.

Thu May 29, 2003 8:30 pm

i sent you that kind of money order because the last time i sent an international it took a while for the person to get it casue it was sent somewere else first or so i was told. i thought this would be the quickest way for you to get the money. i had sent these kind of money orders to another country before including canada and the had no problems with it. that the truth simple as that, i also am a very smart person. im very aware of the differt kinds of money orders. i also do not sell on ebay. why would i send you a money order i think you coudnt cash. an international money order would have been just as easy to get and send to you. but as i said i thought this would get to you quicker.

Thu May 29, 2003 8:48 pm

Wow, sounds like this guy was sitting next to simplekins in the "Paul Lichter School of Crappy Excuses Why I Am Not Doing What I Said I Would."

Tom

Thu May 29, 2003 8:54 pm

I dont know about the excuses but if that Caps Lock key is not released soon it may make ME send the international money order just to save my eyesight! :shock:

Thu May 29, 2003 9:02 pm

if i had sent an international one and it took longer' then id hear were is my money! i have sent these kind and people in other countries had no problem with it. these are not excuses 'they are the facts. i dont know any simpins either and im a very smart person for your info tom.

Thu May 29, 2003 9:15 pm

If you are so smart see if you can capitalize some words , you can use Shift key and the letter ..it's hard at the beginning but you can do it .

Try ?

Francesc

Fri May 30, 2003 4:33 am

as i have told you several time i sent this because i have sent them to other countries before. and the last time i sent an international money order it took a while for the person to get cause they told me it goes somewere else first. and enough with the i dont know how to spell or other bull crap. trying to make me seem like an iddiot is something i really dont care for. why are people who rae not even invloled keep making these stupid remarks. and for anyone who thinks things like money or packages dont get lost or stolen in the mail are badly mistaken.

Fri May 30, 2003 4:52 am

yes i know i had erros in my spelling' thats so important!

Fri May 30, 2003 7:46 pm

So, we shouldn't judge you by your honesty, character, reputation, or your grammer. This is a messageboard, sport, there ain't much else left.

Tom

Fri May 30, 2003 11:20 pm

im a very honesy person. and for reputation how is a packages being lost in mail my fault? and if you have the time to notise everyones grammer then what a great way to spend your life. i will not stand by and be silent while someone is trying to make me out to be something im not. and to the people who are involded with this could you keep this between me & you and stop trying to blast me on this board. if i was trying to rip anyone off why in the hect would i send them a moneyorder period. i will not respond to anymore of this childish crap. i will answer email to those involded and thats it.