Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

Blue Hawaii sessions

Thu May 29, 2003 11:43 am

Hi
has anybody heard about the forthcoming Blue Hawaii sessions boot release : is that any better (sound / content wise that the one we had a few years ago)
thanx pals
Mikael

Thu May 29, 2003 1:56 pm

Sorry Carolyn but your mistaken, the 1 on the Elvis.com.au is 'The Best Of Blue Hawaii Sessions' from the Czech Fan Club....1 cd. Whereas the new set coming out is a 3 cd set called 'Blue Hawaii Sessions' , what is not clear is if 'Elvis Club Berlin' are releasing it or some other label is releasing it. Interesting to note is the line Part of this release has been released previously on the "Blue Hawaii - The Complete Session, Vol. 1 - 3".

http://www.elvisnews.com/output/news.as ... ewsid=3717

Thu May 29, 2003 2:05 pm

I hope so Carloyn, I used to hate soundtracks with a passion, but these 3 new FTD soundtracks have turned me around....I love them....the only problem is a want more & I need 'em now :lol:

"Pedro the bull was smitten, the first time the love bug had bitten" ....brilliant :wink:

Fri May 30, 2003 5:38 am

from the stereo session reels not the mono backup tapes or lps.
one cd that we really need is a kid galahad sessions cd in the correct speed and from stereo session reels.
i didn't like best of blue hawaii because some song weren't released complete when there was complete takes.
i hope ftd finds more session reels we haven't heard before.