Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

ELVIS PHOTOGRAPHERS/¿IS THERE ANY ELVIS POSTCARDS COLLECTOR?

Thu May 29, 2003 3:11 am

Hello everybody.
I would like to ask for your help : I would like to get in touch with the following people who have shot Elvis on stage in the 70's and I will appreciate if someone could give me an updatd adress, email, etc...where I could reach them :

GEORGE O. HILL
HAROLD J. NEWTON
JOHN HERMAN
SUE MC CASLAND
TOM LOOMIS
RON WOLFE

As many of you will do, I collect pictures of Elvis on stage in the 70's coming from fans, amateurs or profesional photographers, but always, if posible, first copies coming from the original negatives. I already have a huge collection but I have missed some sets coming from the above mentioned people. BTW, if anyone of you have been so damn lucky to shoot our King, preferably during the 1976/77 period and want to share/trade/sell his/her pictures with me..email me please. We could surely find an agreement or something else :D
Thanks for your always kind attention on this request.
8)
NB : I ALSO COLLECT ELVIS POSTCARDS, MAINLY VINTAGE ONES. BUT ACTUALLY ALMOST EVERY ELVIS POSTCARD I COULD FIND, IN FACT. ¿¿¿ANY OTHER POSTCARD MANIAC OUT THERE TO TRADE WITH???? I HAVE SOME NICE 60'S GERMAN AND BEAUTIFULL SPANISH VINTAGE FOR TRADE.....

¿IS THERE ANY ELVIS POSTCARDS COLLECTOR?

Sat May 31, 2003 1:38 am

Okay I can understand that maybe nobody knows how to reach the people I have been asking for, but at least ¿¿IS THERE NO ELVIS POSTCARDS COLLECTOR ON THIS MB??? That's fairly IMPOSSIBLE :!: :cry: