Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

Elvis Rocks Glasgow Tonight!!!!!

Tue May 27, 2003 1:55 am

Hi Guys

Wow, I'm just back from Elvis, The Concert in the SECC in Glasgow tonight. It's my first one. It was a fantastic show. Suspicious Minds just lifted the roof right off the place. The most amazing thing was the huge number of people there that weren't alive when Elvis was born and they knew all the songs :lol:

If he can pull these crowds nearly 26 years on, what else needs said about the power of this man. To hear thousands of people singing every word of every song was just amazing!!!!!

It's the closest I'll ever getting to see the main man in concert. To multiply the feeling tonight by about 1000 probably still wouldn't come close to the real thing, and that's just incredible. My faith in the King is well and truly re-affirmed!!! Thanks to all the people involved for making it possible for younger fans like me to come a little closer to our hero.

I'll sleep well tonight :wink:

Clarke

Tue May 27, 2003 2:05 am

Glad to hear you enjoyed the show, Clarke!
Did you get to meet any of the band members after the show?

Tue May 27, 2003 2:12 am

Sadly I wasn't that near the stage so when the show was over, they were all gone before I got anywhere close. Still, that didn't spoil it for me one little bit :lol:

btw..... hearing Also Sprach Zarathrustra was something else at a concert live, even after hearing it on LP and CD for years!!!! How must people have felt 30 years ago when they knew they were about to see the king?????