Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

footage with sound to see...

Mon May 26, 2003 10:44 pm

from the 1970 tour..Los angeles and San diego
it is footage from behind the image, but this time with sound!
source: elvis world japan...go to the news section it is all there!

Marcel from Holland

http://www.biwa.ne.jp/~presley/index1.htm

no reply?

Wed May 28, 2003 2:30 am

what do you guys think of this footage,,,,i know it is on behind the image dvd.....but this one with sound...... 156 people saw this message....no respond to it?

?

Wed May 28, 2003 2:43 am

I followed the link but only got a web page.

Tony

Wed May 28, 2003 2:44 am

i didnt find any concert footage only Rubberneckin video

Re: no reply?

Wed May 28, 2003 3:11 am

hisby wrote:what do you guys think of this footage,,,,i know it is on In Front Of the Page dvd.....but this one with sound...... 156 people saw this message....no respond to it?

Yes I dowloaded the in concert footage yesterday - he's done a great job in matching up the fantastic DVD footage with matching sound - the only minus is the poor picture quality no doubt down to the compression needed to upload it.

The DVD quality footage with that audio would be fantastic - what a great VCD that would make. If it's not put out on a VCD or DVDr it's a real shame - he's put together a quality piece there.

I don't know what the 'Infront Of The Page' DVD is meant to be (some sort of codeword ?) ;)

not a code

Wed May 28, 2003 11:02 am

the fecc team delete the words....i'm shore they have there reasons for it,
"in front of page " are not my words, but it is a name from a dvd...where this footage is own..but has no sounds on it.

Wed May 28, 2003 7:41 pm

What a shame,he has taken the concert footage off.I wonder why?

I agree with you,clint,it did look fantastic,shame he didn't carry the Tom Jones impersonation on a little longer!

Wed May 28, 2003 8:01 pm

I'm glad I got to see it yesterday.
Polk Salad Annie was great! Those impersonations sure are cool!

Sonny

Wed May 28, 2003 8:43 pm

Its a shame EWJ took this off their site,.......it did add life to this footage........

It must have taken them forever to try and match the sound...it of course wasn't matched perfectly, but certainly helped us get an idea what was going on song wise........

Because of legal reasons its also a shame that this type of footage cannot be released like this with sound when released in the series...

Anyway this certainly will be a rareity for most to have in their own collection now if you were quick enough to download what EWJ had posted, or if your talented to beable to try an match sound on your own.......

PEP 8)

Wed May 28, 2003 11:00 pm

Was that all the footage on the DVD,or was it edited?