Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

autograph question

Mon May 26, 2003 1:06 am

This weekend I have aquired an Elvis publicty photo with an autograph of Elvis. This autograph was aquired by Jim hannaford in Vegas ´74 and is signed in Red. It came with COA´s of Jim Hannaford and Ed Bonja.

Does anyone have some information about Jim Hannaford. I have his book Golden Ride On the Mysterytrain Vol II from the early 90´s, but know nothing about him.

I´m fairly new at obtaining this kind of stuff and would apriciate your views and any information about this Jim Hannaford, his reputation etc etc.

I don´t have a picture of the autograph yet, but will post as soon as i have let them made. ( I don´t have a digital camera myself).

I also would apriciate any kind of tips involving obtaining these kind of things, like autographs.

many thanx in advance,
Stefan

Mon May 26, 2003 2:14 am

PM in your box, Stefan.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Post the sig. here for a stronger opinion, but ................ given the source of the item - it doesn't bode well.

N8
...just a fan....

Mon May 26, 2003 7:23 am

thank you both for your replies. It´s very apricated. I certainly will do some more research, which I should have done in the first place I guess...but i was realy excited and I trust the person I got it from.

Kind regards,
Stefan