UNPUBLISHED LIVE RECORDING: Elvis Presley concert in Toledo, OH - November 22, 1956

Anything about Elvis
More than 100 Million visitors can't be wrong

Moderators: Moderator5, Moderator3, FECC-Moderator, Site Mechanic

emjel
Registered for: 16 years 8 months

Re: UNPUBLISHED LIVE RECORDING: Elvis Presley concert in Toledo, OH - November 22, 1956

Post by emjel »

Union Ave wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:43 pm
In as much as you are calling me an MRS basher, you are an MRS apologist. But use your common sense for once. You can easily pick up on the sense of disillusion in both guys, because someone else is now taking the credit for their remarkable work. And reaping the benefits. They probably don’t want to create too much of a storm, probably because they are aware of the bizarre ways that Pizza Boy usually reacts when he gets accused of something. Some of the Elvis dealers know about and have indeed seen some of the horrible mails that he has sent to the likes of Jorgensen. It’s ugly stuff. I’m sure that they don’t want to be the recipients of Pizza Boys’ anger.

But as the old saying goes… If it looks / sounds / smells like it… I think we all know what is happening here. Just read between the lines. And those of us who are aware of Pizza Boy’s track record are not surprised in the slightest. Once a pig, always a pig.
Thanks Keith and Greg for your outstanding research. You are a credit to the Elvis world. It’s a sad state of affairs that this sleazebag is taking advantage of your work, and is reaping the benefits. No matter which way you slice it, it just ain’t right.
You cannot accuse me of being an MRS apologist because I openly said that I would not condone the kind of tactics we are being told if they were completely true. Reading between the lines does not necessarily make things factual but just helps to match things into what you want to believe.

But are we seeing things with a bit of an axe to grind because two people missed out on an opportunity or did not take the necessary steps to prevent something like this from happening. I have no idea and as I wrote, I’m keeping an open mind on all things regarding this label because I am only seeing one side of any stories that come forth. And if I were an MRS apologist like you want or need to believe, I would be valiantly praising every release they put out, but I don’t and I don’t own many of their releases either.

We know that the main protagonist against the label and its owner has a personal agenda and we know this because he never condemns any or all of the other illegal releases that come out. And from what I can tell, neither do you.

I have given or offered valid reasons why certain things are not necessarily factual in the way they have been presented although that does not not suggest everything we are being told is untrue, deliberately or otherwise, but we still do not know exactly how Pirzada came by way of this recording.

Greg1995 claims he has no idea so you shouldn’t simply dismiss the idea that Pirzada had the tape from another source and at another time just because it does not suit your agenda. And the fact that the recordings are in the Public Domain means that not one person or company can claim ownership or copyright and not claim it retrospectively either.

So at the moment, all we are seeing or getting is hearsay from one or two people who feel aggrieved they have lost out on something because they failed to take appropriate measures to protect what they had worked hard to achieve. And they could still release this under their own steam because the recordings are in the Public Domain, just like Sony or FTD could release the recordings tomorrow or further down the line.

If there are any underhanded tactics which can be proved, then this release will get boycotted although for the price being charged for what it is, I do not see this as being a big seller anyhow.

And if what you say is true about threatening emails, then writing on here about MRS and their supposed underhanded tactics is probably not the best way to proceed either.

~
Living is easy with eyes closed...misunderstanding all you see...

emjel

Re: UNPUBLISHED LIVE RECORDING: Elvis Presley concert in Toledo, OH - November 22, 1956

Post by emjel »

drjohncarpenter wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:16 am
emjel wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:28 pm
drjohncarpenter wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:00 pm
Indeed.

The dude has always operated this way. Steal the audio, press the product, laugh at the fools.

Perhaps the freebies are more important than having a moral compass.

:D

So who exactly are the fools to whom you refer.

:smt005 :smt005 :smt005 :smt005 :smt005 :smt005 :smt005
Well we know you have problems with comprehension and now you are displaying problems with writing too, to back up your silly comments :wink: I suspect your form tutor was and is continually writing ‘must try harder" on your report cards.

~

drjohncarpenter
Registered for: 21 years

Post by drjohncarpenter »

emjel wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:39 am
Union Ave wrote:
In as much as you are calling me an MRS basher, you are an MRS apologist. But use your common sense for once. You can easily pick up on the sense of disillusion in both guys, because someone else is now taking the credit for their remarkable work. And reaping the benefits. They probably don’t want to create too much of a storm, probably because they are aware of the bizarre ways that Pizza Boy usually reacts when he gets accused of something. Some of the Elvis dealers know about and have indeed seen some of the horrible mails that he has sent to the likes of Jorgensen. It’s ugly stuff. I’m sure that they don’t want to be the recipients of Pizza Boys’ anger.

But as the old saying goes… If it looks / sounds / smells like it… I think we all know what is happening here. Just read between the lines. And those of us who are aware of Pizza Boy’s track record are not surprised in the slightest. Once a pig, always a pig.

Thanks Keith and Greg for your outstanding research. You are a credit to the Elvis world. It’s a sad state of affairs that this sleazebag is taking advantage of your work, and is reaping the benefits. No matter which way you slice it, it just ain’t right.

You cannot accuse me of being an MRS apologist . . .

He already did.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dr. John Carpenter, M.D.
Stop, look and listen, baby <<--->> that's my philosophy!

emjel

Post by emjel »

drjohncarpenter wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:00 am
emjel wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:39 am
Union Ave wrote:

You cannot accuse me of being an MRS apologist . . .

He already did.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ah, more childish emojis. You really do need to grow up. How long have you been in kindergarten now?

~

Alan_K
Registered for: 5 years 7 months

Post by Alan_K »

Greg1995 wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:57 pm
MRS was never my first choice due to the legal matters.
Yeah. For him there's no law against being a c**t.

Thanks for sharing and caring. Thanks to Keith and Tony for their support.
Amazing dedication and an amazing result.

15562days.com - A chronological profile of the most influential artist of the latter half of the 20th century, Elvis Presley.

bronsky
Registered for: 2 years 6 months

Post by bronsky »

Is there any hope that the missing concert songs will ever surface?

Topic author
Greg1995
Registered for: 15 years 4 months

Post by Greg1995 »

bronsky wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:21 pm
Is there any hope that the missing concert songs will ever surface?
They were not recorded. It's all what's on the tape.