Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

BEST "ELVIS" JOKE EVER!

Fri May 23, 2003 6:48 am

Just my opinion...I thought it a fun, clean joke...
After reading the responses, I wished I hadn't posted at all...
Last edited by maeflower on Sat May 24, 2003 1:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri May 23, 2003 7:14 am

I'm afraid that wasn't very funny at all.

jeff R

Fri May 23, 2003 8:06 am

I agree it was rotten! It's as bad as "What's green and sings? Elvis Parsley). (groan).

Fri May 23, 2003 2:31 pm

This is my Elvis Joke. I posted this one on the old message board.
If NUDITY offends read no further.... :wink:

A biker chick goes to get a tattoo of Elvis on her upper thigh. The artist proceeds and completes it. The biker chick starts to yell and complain that it dosn't look like Presley.
She tells him to do it again on the other thigh and to do it right this time! The artist completes the second one and it comes out perfect.

The biker chick starts to complain again that it dosn't look like the king. As she is standing in the doorway without anything on, a biker passes by. She grabs him and asks him, who do they look like? The biker answers, "I don't know who the two guys on the ends are, but the one in the middle sure looks just like Willie Nelson......"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :oops:

Fri May 23, 2003 2:50 pm

What was Elvis' last hit ?
The bathroom shag ( carpet ) :lol:

Fri May 23, 2003 3:30 pm

I heard Charlie Hodge tell this joke at the theatre he performs at in TN. I wonder if he stole this one from Jackie Kahane?

One time during a visit by the Pope, a crowd of young girls saw him from a distance and by his wearing shiny white robes started yelling ELVIS.....ELVIS.....ELVIS......

Later that day, the Pope was riding in a parade through the city and again, a group of young girls started shouting ELVIS.......ELVIS......ELVIS.....

That evening, the Pope was in his hotel room when there came a knock at his door. He opened the door and found a crowd of girls topless shouting ELVIS...ELVIS....ELVIS......

After seeing this, The Pope said "Wella Blessa My Soul What'sa Wrong With Me"

Fri May 23, 2003 3:59 pm

Adam, my good brother, you may feel the wrath for that joke!!!

Tigerman, did you receive my email a few days ago regarding the auction post?

Sat May 24, 2003 4:03 am

Ok, I'm in.
So how come this "Elvis-is-alive-and-works-at Burger-King-in-some-Texas-town" must all be a lie?

(Scroll :)

-Because Elvis wouldn't take no orders - from no kind of man.