Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

Where to buy a Singapore DVD?

Thu May 22, 2003 11:24 am

In an ElvisNews(http://www.elvisnews.com) news

"Just released in Singapore is a special edition of the 68 Comeback special. This time
they re-titled it to: ELVIS PRESLEY. It has excellent sound Dolby Digital 5.1 and a
picture disc with Elvis facing himself."

I am wondering where to buy one?

Thanks in advance,
Hound_Dog

Thu May 22, 2003 3:53 pm

I was tempted to say in Singapore, but that's just my sense of humour.
Good luck with your hunt for it.

I'm gonna wait for the official release later this year. :D

8)

Singapore

Thu May 22, 2003 4:11 pm

hi,

I don't have an answer I am afraid but like you I am interested in where I can obtain Singapore/Malaysia DVDs as they seem to get really good VCD/DVD releases. I notice that on this site any updates are usually from a H.T.Long concerning Malaysia/Singapore releases. Perhaps the adminstrator could answer this query by liaising with H.T. Long. I have tried via the internet but without any luck.

good luck

cheers Jamie

Thu May 22, 2003 4:26 pm

Like the imported Aloha DVD that was recently discussed here, these “special editions” contain nothing more than what is already widely available on the regular releases of the same title. The only difference is the packaging. The Estate are due to release their own new version of the ’68 special on DVD later this year, which should include quite a bit of extra footage, and this promises to be far better value than the Singapore version, which actually offers nothing new.

Thu May 22, 2003 4:38 pm

I agree Rockin'. I only hope EPE puts it out in a great package with pic labels etc.

8)