Anything about Elvis
More than 100 Million visitors can't be wrong

Moderators: Moderator5, Moderator3, FECC-Moderator, Site Mechanic

Topic author
Greg1995
Registered for: 15 years 4 months

I need your help - Elvis Presley Preservation Society

Post by Greg1995 »

As some of you may know I'm working on a project focusing on the Sun era. I have uncivered many unpublished materiał including photographs etc.

But...

I have also found a lady who Posselt a UNRELEASED 1955 recording of Elvis.
It was recorded on a reel-to-reel tape at KOSY Radio Station in Texarkana in 1955.

The recording include Elvis singing the gospel standard "Peace in the Valley" in a duet with a woman (now deceased) who was a mother of the lady who possess the recording. The lady owner (who was a little girl back then) was also present during this Elvis' radio visit.

The mother of this lady also conducted an interview with Elvis at this visit. The lady owner, a little girl then, was being played by The Browns in the background when Elvis was having an interview.

There were also pitures taken during this visit.

The owner lives in Texarkana. I'm looking for someone who lives in this area and cab "knock on her door" (I lost contact with the lady). I hope someone will take this very seriously (like me) and can help me out to at least try to acquire the recording. I cannot do it by myself (I would love to) because I live in Europe.

If someone can help me out to get this historical and unreleased tape from the very beginning of Elvis' career please contact me and I will give you more details. Thank you.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

carloselvis
Registered for: 16 years 4 months

Re: I need your help - Elvis Presley Preservation Society

Post by carloselvis »

Greg1995 wrote:
Fri Dec 17, 2021 10:49 am
As some of you may know I'm working on a project focusing on the Sun era. I have uncivered many unpublished materiał including photographs etc.

But...

It was recorded on a reel-to-reel tape at KOSY Radio Station in Texarkana in 1955.

The recording include Elvis singing the gospel standard "Peace in the Valley" in a duet with a woman (now deceased) who was a mother of the lady who possess the recording. The lady owner (who was a little girl back then) was also present during this Elvis' radio visit.

The mother of this lady also conducted an interview with Elvis at this visit. The lady owner, a little girl then, was being played by The Browns in the background when Elvis was having an interview.

The owner lives in Texarkana. I'm looking for someone who lives in this area and cab "knock on her door" (I lost contact with the lady). I hope someone will take this very seriously (like me) and can help me out to at least try to acquire the recording. I cannot do it by myself (I would love to) because I live in Europe.

If someone can help me out to get this historical and unreleased tape from the very beginning of Elvis' career please contact me and I will give you more details. Thank you.

Hi Greg! is it possible that this is from June 6 1955?

https://www.keithflynn.com/essential_lists/02-1955.html

Carlos Varrenti
http://carlosvarrenti.wixsite.com/airplanesandtheking
https://www.theelvisfiles.com/product-page/the-airplanes-the-king

Topic author
Greg1995

Post by Greg1995 »

carloselvis wrote:
Fri Dec 17, 2021 3:50 pm
Greg1995 wrote:

But...

Carlos Varrenti
I supported Keith Flynn with this Information thats why he updated his site with my info.

carloselvis

Post by carloselvis »

Greg1995 wrote:
Fri Dec 17, 2021 3:55 pm
carloselvis wrote:
Greg1995 wrote:

But...

Carlos Varrenti
I supported Keith Flynn with this Information thats why he updated his site with my info.
I don't know if it helps... but I saw this picture in "A Boy From Tupelo" (page 263).
It was courtesy of Janice Wall.

Carlos Varrenti

drjohncarpenter
Registered for: 21 years 1 month

Post by drjohncarpenter »

carloselvis wrote:
Fri Dec 17, 2021 4:06 pm
Greg1995 wrote:
carloselvis wrote:
Greg1995 wrote:

But...

I don't know if it helps... but I saw this picture in "A Boy From Tupelo" (page 263).

I'm pretty sure he's aware of the ground-breaking work published by Ernst Jørgensen in 2012, even if he doesn't credit the source.

Did you notice that Ernst's book places the photo to "outside Texarkana radio station KOSY, June 6, 1955"?

And on previous page 262, for the entry that day, it reads:

Texarkana, AR
Radio interview at KOSY.

Our teen-age photographer from June 6th, Janice Wall, remembers waiting outside to greet Elvis after the interview. He had "an attractive blonde" with him and not a word was said about him singing a song live on the air.

-----

As for the mystery woman and her tape recording, there have been prior discussions here.

Based on some verbatim quotes ** from her ** he posted in a previous topic I was able to determine the possible date of this rumoured performance at KOSY Radio would be most likely in September 1955.

So the June date on that webpage is almost certain to be erroneous. I have no idea why our friend would support that date after my research, posted eleven months ago.

For the curious, here it is again:

drjohncarpenter wrote:
Sat Feb 13, 2021 12:52 am
Greg1995 wrote:
Fri Feb 12, 2021 6:29 pm
I could post the name of the lady, but what it would change? Some others would use this information and spoil the lady with messages over Facebook. I found this lady and already gave all the info and messages I've shared with her to Ernst. I would like this tape to end up in FTD or Sony's hands rather than in a collection of another selfish private collector.

For consideration all I can do is post some messages from her (she thought her recording was already published over the internet, but it turned out she had had mistaken it for some released 1955 interview):

"My mother sang there also. Elvis would hold me while mother sang...also jim ed brown and his sisters would play with me. While mom sang..the recording of the interview with elvis at kosy. The kid you here in the background was me. They asked him if they needed to take me out and he said no he was use to screaming females...as far as the car..he was late for an apperance at the big t jamboree due to his car breaking down in Fouk. They brought out Johnny Cash till he could get there"

" My mom sang live at kosy. When Elvis came in to town and interview he would hold me while mom sang. He would also play moms gibson if he sang on radio..Jim ed brown and his sisters would also play with me...if you pulled up his live radio interview the kid in the background was me..they asked him did he want them to move me and he laughed and said no he was use to acreaming females"

"mother had them on reel to reel i will have to try amd find them"

"Ok its very private and their cutting up. He sings a song with mom. Peace in the valley"

"Jim ed brown and his sisters was also there and the sisters would play with me while they talked and cut up"

"Photos with uncle dudly there in safe with recordings...mom also promised she would not reveal any of them...their all acting funny positions and faces. Then some are good ones. He was so young and was not popular quite yet..he performed here 2 or 3 tmes and mom would be backstage with bill black"

It is very odd you almost always refuse to share your sources. What you have posted anyone on the forum could type up, it is at best hearsay.

Why does it matter? This kind of reticence does a disservice to every good fan who wants to learn more about the early years.

But we might as well examine your contribution. I offer relevant questions and factual observations.

- how is it possible for this unnamed woman to have such a razor-sharp memory of this event, when she was a baby?

- the car accident in Fouke, AR happened on 9-02-1955 (Fri), Scotty Moore was driving:
https://www.texarkanagazette.com/news/features/story/2011/nov/24/tale-two-friends-inspired-elvis-cheesie-nelso/377970/

- the Arkansas Memorial Auditorium that night included Johnny Cash and Charlene Arthur, and local high school student Carl "Cheesie" Nelson entertained the audience with an Elvis imitation, with friend Pat Cupp backing him on guitar.

- the Big "D" Jamboree at the Sportatorium in Dallas, TX was the next day, 9-03-1955 (Sat).

- "uncle dudly" was then 41 year-old Ernest “Uncle Dudley” Hackworth, promoter and disc jockey at KOSY Radio in Texarkana.

- Jim Ed and Maxine Brown were not in Texarkana on 9-02-1955, but were on the bill on 4-22 and 5-27, and in dates surrounding early June.

If the Browns were there, the Texarkana interview and duet performance of "(There'll Be) Peace In The Valley (For Me)" must have been made during the April or May visit. But if this woman's story about the car accident in Fouke and the "Big D Jamboree" is correct, this puts the date to September, and he memory of the Browns at the station then being wrong.

Elvis with his Cadillac outside Texarkana radio station KOSY, June 6, 1955
Courtesy of Janice Wall
Page 263 of A Boy From Tupelo (Follow That Dream, August 2012)

Dr. John Carpenter, M.D.
Stop, look and listen, baby <<--->> that's my philosophy!

drjohncarpenter

FWIW, here's the official listing for KOSY in the 1955 Radio Annual and Television Yearbook:

1955 Radio Annual + TV Yearbook_p341.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Dr. John Carpenter, M.D.

Topic author
Greg1995

Post by Greg1995 »

drjohncarpenter wrote:
Sat Dec 18, 2021 1:54 am
carloselvis wrote:
Fri Dec 17, 2021 4:06 pm
Greg1995 wrote:
carloselvis wrote:
Greg1995 wrote:

But...

I'm pretty sure he's aware of the ground-breaking work published by Ernst Jørgensen in 2012, even if he doesn't credit the source.

Did you notice that Ernst's book places the photo to "outside Texarkana radio station KOSY, June 6, 1955"?

And on previous page 262, for the entry that day, it reads:

Texarkana, AR
Radio interview at KOSY.

Our teen-age photographer from June 6th, Janice Wall, remembers waiting outside to greet Elvis after the interview. He had "an attractive blonde" with him and not a word was said about him singing a song live on the air.

-----

As for the mystery woman and her tape recording, there have been prior discussions here.

Based on some verbatim quotes ** from her ** he posted in a previous topic I was able to determine the possible date of this rumoured performance at KOSY Radio would be most likely in September 1955.

So the June date on that webpage is almost certain to be erroneous. I have no idea why our friend would support that date after my research, posted eleven months ago.

For the curious, here it is again:

drjohncarpenter wrote:
Sat Feb 13, 2021 12:52 am
Greg1995 wrote:
Fri Feb 12, 2021 6:29 pm
I could post the name of the lady, but what it would change? Some others would use this information and spoil the lady with messages over Facebook. I found this lady and already gave all the info and messages I've shared with her to Ernst. I would like this tape to end up in FTD or Sony's hands rather than in a collection of another selfish private collector.

For consideration all I can do is post some messages from her (she thought her recording was already published over the internet, but it turned out she had had mistaken it for some released 1955 interview):

"My mother sang there also. Elvis would hold me while mother sang...also jim ed brown and his sisters would play with me. While mom sang..the recording of the interview with elvis at kosy. The kid you here in the background was me. They asked him if they needed to take me out and he said no he was use to screaming females...as far as the car..he was late for an apperance at the big t jamboree due to his car breaking down in Fouk. They brought out Johnny Cash till he could get there"

" My mom sang live at kosy. When Elvis came in to town and interview he would hold me while mom sang. He would also play moms gibson if he sang on radio..Jim ed brown and his sisters would also play with me...if you pulled up his live radio interview the kid in the background was me..they asked him did he want them to move me and he laughed and said no he was use to acreaming females"

"mother had them on reel to reel i will have to try amd find them"

"Ok its very private and their cutting up. He sings a song with mom. Peace in the valley"

"Jim ed brown and his sisters was also there and the sisters would play with me while they talked and cut up"

"Photos with uncle dudly there in safe with recordings...mom also promised she would not reveal any of them...their all acting funny positions and faces. Then some are good ones. He was so young and was not popular quite yet..he performed here 2 or 3 tmes and mom would be backstage with bill black"

It is very odd you almost always refuse to share your sources. What you have posted anyone on the forum could type up, it is at best hearsay.

Why does it matter? This kind of reticence does a disservice to every good fan who wants to learn more about the early years.

But we might as well examine your contribution. I offer relevant questions and factual observations.

- how is it possible for this unnamed woman to have such a razor-sharp memory of this event, when she was a baby?

- the car accident in Fouke, AR happened on 9-02-1955 (Fri), Scotty Moore was driving:
https://www.texarkanagazette.com/news/features/story/2011/nov/24/tale-two-friends-inspired-elvis-cheesie-nelso/377970/

- the Arkansas Memorial Auditorium that night included Johnny Cash and Charlene Arthur, and local high school student Carl "Cheesie" Nelson entertained the audience with an Elvis imitation, with friend Pat Cupp backing him on guitar.

- the Big "D" Jamboree at the Sportatorium in Dallas, TX was the next day, 9-03-1955 (Sat).

- "uncle dudly" was then 41 year-old Ernest “Uncle Dudley” Hackworth, promoter and disc jockey at KOSY Radio in Texarkana.

- Jim Ed and Maxine Brown were not in Texarkana on 9-02-1955, but were on the bill on 4-22 and 5-27, and in dates surrounding early June.

If the Browns were there, the Texarkana interview and duet performance of "(There'll Be) Peace In The Valley (For Me)" must have been made during the April or May visit. But if this woman's story about the car accident in Fouke and the "Big D Jamboree" is correct, this puts the date to September, and he memory of the Browns at the station then being wrong.

Elvis with his Cadillac outside Texarkana radio station KOSY, June 6, 1955
Courtesy of Janice Wall
Page 263 of A Boy From Tupelo (Follow That Dream, August 2012)

Thank you for the informative post. Your research is always neat and welcome.
Now back to the recording....
I supported Keith Flynn with the information of the "Peace in the Valley" duet and interview and he updated his site with my info, however I didn't know the exact date. I'm working on my Sun-era project and I know some stuff but I'm not an hard-core expert when it comes to dates, that's why I ask photo experts for dating pictures that I have no date. Keith had just one date at KOSY on his site and probably just concluded that it must be June 6, 1955.
Now is a tricky thing.... the story you've posted about the elderly lady and her daughter who worked at KOSY provided the names of them, but...
the lady I've contacted who possess the very tape, pictures from the session (which she was present at as a young girl) and provided details and backstory has totally different name.... and her mother who sung the duet with Elvis on the tape is deceased. So... is it possible that two different women have the same recording? I doubt, because there was very likely only one tape made and no copies.
And I also sent a message to Ernst Jorgensen with all the details and the lady owner's name and where she lives etc. MONTHS AGO and not a single response.... (I found the lady 2 years ago).
I hope and pray that this tape will be acquirred and published to the fans.

drjohncarpenter

Greg1995 wrote:
Fri Dec 24, 2021 5:57 pm
I supported Keith Flynn with the information of the "Peace in the Valley" duet and interview and he updated his site with my info, however I didn't know the exact date. I'm working on my Sun-era project and I know some stuff but I'm not an hard-core expert when it comes to dates, that's why I ask photo experts for dating pictures that I have no date. Keith had just one date at KOSY on his site and probably just concluded that it must be June 6, 1955.
Now is a tricky thing.... the story you've posted about the elderly lady and her daughter who worked at KOSY provided the names of them, but...
the lady I've contacted who possess the very tape, pictures from the session (which she was present at as a young girl) and provided details and backstory has totally different name.... and her mother who sung the duet with Elvis on the tape is deceased. So... is it possible that two different women have the same recording? I doubt, because there was very likely only one tape made and no copies.
And I also sent a message to Ernst Jorgensen with all the details and the lady owner's name and where she lives etc. MONTHS AGO and not a single response.... (I found the lady 2 years ago).

And he took that date from Follow That Dream's A Boy From Tupelo, published by Ernst Jørgensen in 2012.

The so-called recording would be fun to hear, but its value in 2021 is almost nil for anyone outside the hard core fan base.

The ship has sailed on obscure, early Elvis recordings.

Dr. John Carpenter, M.D.

Topic author
Greg1995

Post by Greg1995 »

drjohncarpenter wrote:
Fri Dec 24, 2021 10:01 pm
Greg1995 wrote:
Fri Dec 24, 2021 5:57 pm

And he took that date from Follow That Dream's A Boy From Tupelo, published by Ernst Jørgensen in 2012.

The so-called recording would be fun to hear, but its value in 2021 is almost nil for anyone outside the hard core fan base.

Anything early Elvis, especially Sun-era is gold for this fan. I don't care that only deep fans would be interested in hearing this. "A Boy From Tupelo" wasnt meant for general public but hard-core fans (3000 copies pressed). This is no excuse.
If a recording of the 1961 Memphis gig would turnn up, no one outside the fan base would care, but the deep and serious fans would be in 7th heaven. Why chase the 1954 "Tiger Man" acetate if nobody outside the fan base would give a sh*t?
Nobody outside the fan circle give a sh*t about the FTD releases. So what?
This is "For Elvis CD Collectors" forum.

drjohncarpenter

Greg1995 wrote:
Sun Dec 26, 2021 3:30 pm
drjohncarpenter wrote:
Fri Dec 24, 2021 10:01 pm

Anything early Elvis, especially Sun-era is gold for this fan. I don't care that only deep fans would be interested in hearing this. "A Boy From Tupelo" wasnt meant for general public but hard-core fans (3000 copies pressed). This is no excuse.
If a recording of the 1961 Memphis gig would turnn up, no one outside the fan base would care, but the deep and serious fans would be in 7th heaven. Why chase the 1954 "Tiger Man" acetate if nobody outside the fan base would give a sh*t?
Nobody outside the fan circle give a sh*t about the FTD releases. So what?
This is "For Elvis CD Collectors" forum.

No need to get upset.

Your dream of unearthing just a few more gems from the classic period is not without merit.

What you seem determined to ignore is the reality of what SONY will spend money on in 2021.

They will not outlay thousands of dollars for a reel of tape from a 1955 radio interview where Presley duets with some amateur on a religious song. They will not write a huge check for a Sun acetate recorded somewhere in-between Elvis' first and second single. A recording of either the afternoon or evening Memphis shows back in 1961 will not be purchased for any great sum, even if they were in-line.

And that's the way it is.

Dr. John Carpenter, M.D.

Topic author
Greg1995

Post by Greg1995 »

Just to add something to the topic, because The Browns were present at this KOSY Radio session in 1955 with Elvis, when the tape recorder was running....

Here is some rare picture from 1956 at the Trio Club in Pine Bluff, Arkansas. It shows Elvis surrounded with The Browns: Maxine Brown, Bonnie Brown Ring and Becky Perry Brown.

Similar pictures were taken of Elvis and The Browns at the 1955 KOSY radio station visit

drjohncarpenter

Greg1995 wrote:
Sat Jan 29, 2022 10:45 pm
Just to add something to the topic, because The Browns were present at this KOSY Radio session in 1955 with Elvis, when the tape recorder was running....

Here is some rare picture from 1956 at the Trio Club in Pine Bluff, Arkansas. It shows Elvis surrounded with The Browns: Maxine Brown, Bonnie Brown Ring and Becky Perry Brown.

Similar pictures were taken of Elvis and The Browns at the 1955 KOSY radio station visit

*Allegedly* a tape recorder was running, and *allegedly* photos were taken a year before at that station.

You haven't heard any such tape or seen any such photos, yeah? It's good to keep it real.

Speaking of that, nice photo, don't see a source there. It's been online since at least 2014, but without your huge watermark.

Note it does not feature all the Browns, just Bonnie. The other two people are unknown customers.

Here are the details, and my source:

561214_at Trio Cafe_Pine Bluff_Clegg_02.jpg
With unknown customers, and Bonnie Brown (in back) at the Trio Cafe in Pine Bluff - Friday, December 14, 1956
Source:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/23507320@N08/13156608023/
Photo: Bruce Clegg

Here are a couple of contemporaneous news reports about why Elvis was there, and who was with him.

561215_Pine Bluff Commercial_p01.jpg
Pine Bluff Commercial - Saturday, December 15, 1956
Photo:
Bruce Clegg

561214_at Trio Cafe_Pine Bluff_Clegg_01.jpg

561217_Shreveport Times_p5A.jpg
Shreveport Times - Monday, December 17, 1956
Photo:
Lloyd Stilley

561215_leaving Shreveport_Stilley.jpg

Dr. John Carpenter, M.D.

Topic author
Greg1995

Post by Greg1995 »

drjohncarpenter wrote:
Sun Jan 30, 2022 1:02 am
Greg1995 wrote:

*Allegedly* a tape recorder was running, and *allegedly* photos were taken a year before at that station.

You haven't heard any such tape or seen any such photos, yeah? It's good to keep it real.

My story backed by THE EYEWITNESS of the FACTUAL and HISTORICALLY PROVEN event and also her DETAILED and CREDIBLE memory and FACTUAL information (which matches with HISTORICAL RECORD) and before that by her deceased mother who also was there because she worked at THIS VERY radio station and because of that FACT can be heard performing and conducting an interview on the supposed recording, holds more TRUTH and AUTHENTICITY to it than your 1954s "Tiger Man" "must-have-been-pressed" acetate story.

How many of these credible, detailed, factual and historically proven elements does your "Tiger Man" STORY present?

Hope this helps, John! (passive-agressive remark in your beloved style)

drjohncarpenter

Greg1995 wrote:
Sun Jan 30, 2022 1:33 am
My story backed by THE EYEWITNESS of the FACTUAL and HISTORICALLY PROVEN event and also her DETAILED and CREDIBLE memory and FACTUAL information (which matches with HISTORICAL RECORD) and before that by her deceased mother who also was there because she worked at THIS VERY radio station and because of that FACT can be heard performing and conducting an interview on the supposed recording, holds more TRUTH and AUTHENTICITY to it than your 1954s "Tiger Man" "must-have-been-pressed" acetate story.

How many of these credible, detailed, factual and historically proven elements does your "Tiger Man" STORY present?

Hope this helps, John! (passive-agressive remark in your beloved style)

Your rudeness is uncalled for here. I was not that way in my post.

In fact, everyone may see I included a copy of the photo without the watermark you slapped on it, a source for the photo and the information behind it. Plus I added some additional rare newspaper scans. I've shared such things on a number of topics you've created on this forum.

Instead of appreciating that effort, you make fun of me. That's a bad look.

Otherwise . . .

Thanks for confirming you have not seen any photos -- or heard any recordings -- from the June 1955 KOSY Radio station visit.

Dr. John Carpenter, M.D.

Beale
Registered for: 7 years

Post by Beale »

drjohncarpenter wrote:
Sun Jan 30, 2022 1:02 am
Greg1995 wrote:

Speaking of that, nice photo, don't see a source there. It's been online since at least 2014, but without your huge watermark.

Note it does not feature all the Browns, just Bonnie. The other two people are unknown customers.

Here are the details, and my source:

561214_at Trio Cafe_Pine Bluff_Clegg_02.jpg

With unknown customers, and Bonnie Brown (in back) at the Trio Cafe in Pine Bluff - Friday, December 14, 1956
Source:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/23507320@N08/13156608023/
Photo: Bruce Clegg

Here are a couple of contemporaneous news reports about why Elvis was there, and who was with him.

561215_Pine Bluff Commercial_p01.jpg

Pine Bluff Commercial - Saturday, December 15, 1956
Photo:
Bruce Clegg

561214_at Trio Cafe_Pine Bluff_Clegg_01.jpg

561217_Shreveport Times_p5A.jpg

Shreveport Times - Monday, December 17, 1956
Photo:
Lloyd Stilley

561215_leaving Shreveport_Stilley.jpg
Thanks for the additional info Dr Carpenter, and also, thanks for the info Greg. It would be awesome to hear such a recording, but like Dr Carpenter said, as much as we live in an Elvis bubble and think something unreleased is worth millions, or even hundreds of thousands of dollars, that ship has sailed, long ago.

drjohncarpenter

Beale wrote:
Sun Jan 30, 2022 7:28 am
Thanks for the additional info Dr Carpenter, and also, thanks for the info Greg. It would be awesome to hear such a recording, but like Dr Carpenter said, as much as we live in an Elvis bubble and think something unreleased is worth millions, or even hundreds of thousands of dollars, that ship has sailed, long ago.

Yup.

Dr. John Carpenter, M.D.

Topic author
Greg1995

Post by Greg1995 »

I have some exciting news for deep and crazy fans!

There are 2 diffrent reel-to-reel tapes out there from the same date in 1955 .
One is the the duet and interview tape described in the OP, but..
Another, different tape has just been recently unearthed and has an unreleased Elvis' recording on it.
And it has been acquirred and is in safe hands.

George Smith
Registered for: 16 years 11 months

Post by George Smith »

Greg1995 wrote:
Mon Apr 25, 2022 3:02 pm

Another, different tape has just been recently unearthed and has an unreleased Elvis' recording on it.
Fascinating, thank you.

Have you personally heard the tapes?

WALK A LONELY STREET
Elvis Presley, Country Music &
The True Story of Heartbreak Hotel

Now available from Amazon

http://www.GeorgeSmithPublications.com
https://www.facebook.com/WalkALonelyStreet/

Topic author
Greg1995

Post by Greg1995 »

George Smith wrote:
Mon Apr 25, 2022 3:10 pm
Greg1995 wrote:

Fascinating, thank you.

This "new" tape is legit (I heard a snippet) and comes from a person who recorded it.
The one in the OP is sadly unreachable at this point.

sweetangeline
Registered for: 15 years

Post by sweetangeline »

Greg1995 wrote:
so what's the title? and does Ernst have a copy?? thanks

Topic author
Greg1995

Post by Greg1995 »

sweetangeline wrote:
Mon Apr 25, 2022 3:36 pm
Greg1995 wrote:
Sorry, but I won't reveal more details at this point.

JimmyCool
Mood:

Post by JimmyCool »

How is the sound?

Note: This post is intended solely for FECC forum readers. Unauthorized reproduction or distribution of this post is strictly prohibited.

kevanbudd

Post by kevanbudd »

Greg1995 wrote:
Mon Apr 25, 2022 3:28 pm
George Smith wrote:
Greg1995 wrote:

Fascinating, thank you.

This "new" tape is legit (I heard a snippet) and comes from a person who recorded it.
Thanks for the info Greg - are we talking a `radio station performance`, `live performance`, `interview` or a new `radio spot.

Kevan Budd.
Last edited by kevanbudd on Mon Apr 25, 2022 9:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.

drjohncarpenter

Greg1995 wrote:

George Smith wrote:
Fascinating, thank you.

Greg1995 wrote:
Mon Apr 25, 2022 3:28 pm

"a snippet"

Given that some of your posts have been inaccurate in regards to dating and identification, the idea you can determine something is "legit" from a "snippet" is dubious at best.

sweetangeline wrote:
Mon Apr 25, 2022 3:36 pm

Greg1995 wrote:
Mon Apr 25, 2022 3:40 pm
Sorry, but I won't reveal more details at this point.

Sometimes there are recordings or information that cannot be detailed because the source asks it not be shared.

But the kind of game-playing here only delights a single individual, and treats the rest of us with contempt.

Dr. John Carpenter, M.D.

Topic author
Greg1995

Post by Greg1995 »

JimmyCool wrote:
Mon Apr 25, 2022 4:47 pm
How is the sound?
Its a reel-to-reel, so very good.