Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

Elvis Collection For Sale, Vinyl....***AUCTION***

Wed May 21, 2003 3:58 pm

Interested in buying my collection of Vinyl records? Please send a mail for list of the records.
Then after reciving the list, you mail me an offer of what you would like to pay.. then it will go as an auction... The highest bidder will get it... the bid time goes on for 1 month, starting today, and ends June 21.

All bids will be presented here, so you know how high you have to bid....
All bids are in US Dollars...
You bid on the ENTIRE collection.. If it isnt a special Vinyl youve looked for along time, mail and explain... other it is the whole collection...

Winner will send money with IMO (international money order) or MAYBE Paypal (not decided yet)
Winner will send the money order, before parcel are to be sent, have had some bad coustumors in the past that have got a parcel from me, but then not payed!
Mail for more info!

Wed May 21, 2003 5:24 pm

USE EBAY -

If they are bootlegs you will get 8-16 each depending on what they are.
The rest will sell from £3-£10 as well.

I know i did it.......

Wed May 21, 2003 9:00 pm

I would echo the sentiment of the previous poster. You will do much better on eBay; the method you outline is fairly outmoded today in which several online auctions operate. It's just a hassle that will keep many away, when the whole thing can be wrapped up in a week on eBay with the bidding more transparent and (hopefully for the sake of your success) pictures of the items.

I'd personally suggest that you auction really rare items seperately, and the more run of the mill stuff lumped in lot auctions. Stagger the auctions so they end within minutes of each other; this gives last second bidders time to bid on each. Mention and link each auction to the other, and give exact shipping costs, and a break on multiple auctions won shipping.