Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

should elvis dna be used to make clone?

Tue May 20, 2003 3:49 am

recent advances in scince allowed cloning of sheep(dolly).it is said soon we will be able to clone human beings. on this note should they really bring back elvis in the flesh by cloning him using elvis original dna.elvis re-enters the building ! :twisted: :shock: 8) :lol: :?:

Tue May 20, 2003 3:57 am

Bring it on.
Do I here the theme from 2001?
They can rebuild him from the ground up ,so to speak.

:twisted:

Tue May 20, 2003 4:36 am

:( NO! ALL funding needs to go to bringing back the Thylocene with the Australian Museum!! :wink:

Tue May 20, 2003 6:22 am

Sure, why not? I know I've got some of Elvis's DNA lying around here somewhere. To answer the obvious question: Ebay.

Tue May 20, 2003 7:03 am

My question is will he (the clone) be wearing the Sundial jumpsuit or the new laser jumpsuit?

Tue May 20, 2003 7:06 am

elvis-fan wrote:My question is will he (the clone) be wearing the Sundial jumpsuit or the new laser jumpsuit?

He'd have to go with the new laser suit. All suits would have to be taken in, because he would be genetically altered so he would be skinny Elvis only. :D

Tue May 20, 2003 8:14 am

I Don't Think They Should Clone Anyone.

Even Elvis, He Was Sent Here To Do What He Came
On This Earth To Do, Tell He Could Do No More.

Let Elvis Rest In Pace, And Injoy What He Left Us
His Music And His Films.

It Is Wrong To Clone Anyone.

Curtis Simpkins

Tue May 20, 2003 11:59 am

They should use DNA to clone brains for certain people.

Tue May 20, 2003 3:54 pm

Have you noticed how close the word "doning" appears to be to "cloning"? we may be on to something??? :shock:

Tue May 20, 2003 3:58 pm

I'll bedt Uncle Jack Soden is in the lab as we speak!

Tue May 20, 2003 7:36 pm

That would be great!! Now they finally found a reason to use the toe nail clipping that they found! Unfortuanatly Elvis new clone looks a lot like that fat ass Lamar Fike!!! LOL LOL LOL
JEFF d
EPFAN

Tue May 20, 2003 7:45 pm

No, no Clo(w)ning with anybody's DNA. As we all know Elvis was a good person, enternaining the world with his incredable voice. But there are also guys who like to clone bad motherf***'s. Medical inprovement is oke, but cloning is acting like god. But after all i wish he was still around, in a natural way.

Tue May 20, 2003 8:22 pm

CC Rider, I don't think you understand. You cannot clone Elvis Presley and expect to get ELVIS!!

Elvis was raised. Environment is another thing. He may not even LOOK like Elvis. A persons experiences, make the person. Duplicating his DNA is only part of it. If it did look like Elvis, it still would be a bad impression. Think about everything that makes Elvis who he was, and then subtract that out!!! I see no point.

Subjects like this make me mad, cause I feel that people think they can magicall make or change things by altering dna. They forget all the other factors that make the diseases, birth defects..etc. Kind of like Sodium, not too bad a stuff, that is till you throw it in a pond!!

Tue May 20, 2003 9:39 pm

Yea, but think of the songs!

"Send in the clones" is too obvious, but how about:

"Mon Santo Bring My Baby Back To ME"?? :roll: