Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

Burning love remix 2003

Mon May 19, 2003 2:32 pm

what a gem! I got the remix of Burning love 2003.

Great. Any ideas where to download other megamixes, overdubbs and remixes?

Mon May 19, 2003 3:34 pm

Is it available for download? Please share the url if that is the case!

Mon May 19, 2003 4:32 pm

The source is WINMX. There is also a nice remix of Suspicious minds.

Tue May 20, 2003 5:16 am

I'VE YET TO FIND THEM ON THERE

Tue May 20, 2003 7:00 am

I haven't seen anything on WINMX. Any other ideas?

Burning Love

Tue May 20, 2003 7:11 am

This single is pretty cheap. Try e-bay here is a couple of links.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... tegory=307

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... egory=1057

Tony

Re: Burning Love

Tue May 20, 2003 7:24 am

Blue-Gypsy wrote:This single is pretty cheap. Try e-bay here is a couple of links.Tony

They aren't a 2003 remix, just the single from 30 No 1s. and an alternate.

Tue May 20, 2003 8:44 am

It is not every day loaded in WINMX, it depends from the user.

Tue May 20, 2003 9:04 am

I'm downloading burning love remix from Kazaa. But not sure if it is the one. User keeps disappearing and only got a bit downloaded, still waiting.

Tue May 20, 2003 9:10 am

I think the one I'm downloading is from google.com so it's not the new one.

:evil:

Tue May 20, 2003 5:08 pm

I don't know if I said it before on this messageboard, but I know a guy (close to Junkie XL - the famous Dutch re-mixer) who has heard the 7 minute re-mix of Burning Love by DJ Tiƫsto (voted THE number 1 deejay of 2003). But the thing is that it is way too long for a commercial release. He only plays it in clubs, and it is very much aimed at the Club circuit. So until another person re-mixes it for Joe Public we will have to do it with the version of FTD Too Much Monkey Business, which I like a lot!

Best wishes, http://www.elvisdisco.com/forum/

Tue May 20, 2003 6:13 pm

Harty you never did make it clear which version you have........is it the version BMG released last year as a single or is it a new release made up in the same context of ALLC which you found somewhere????

Please let us know.......

Also Emiel..........by chance do you have the 7:00 minute version your speaking of or could you get it?

An if so would you be able to share it on the board or a link of some kind?

Curious........

PEP 8)

Tue May 20, 2003 6:26 pm

Emiel -

If this 'Burning Love' remix by DJ Tiesto is any good, BMG could always do a 'radio edit' for airplay purposes, fading it at two & a half minutes or whatever.

On the CD single, they could include the 7-minute version, the radio edit & the original.

Colin B

DJ WANTS REMIX!!

Tue May 20, 2003 7:28 pm

Being the official UK Fan Club DJ, I want to hear, on CD, for use at my Elvis discos, any Elvis remixes that are not officially available. I am DJing in Memphis again this year in August, and I would like you to come forward with remixes or let me know where I can obtain these, especially the "Burning love" 7" remix. Your price paid. Thanx,
TONY DOBB