Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

Sun May 18, 2003 3:50 am

It's not Elvis singing on the track. Who is it singing on it? Do you know the guy's name?

The vocals are not the same as Elvis'. Although the impersonator has done a reasonable job on the song. Definitely a fake.

Sun May 18, 2003 1:57 pm

Has anybody else got any thoughts on who is singing on the song. I'd be interested in finding out the impersonator's name.

Where did you find the song Keith?

Sun May 18, 2003 2:49 pm

It sounds like Elvis but one thing is for sure, it's not him!!!
Elvis sings the whole song also the high parts. This imitator can't reach the high notes so he is just stops singing :lol:
The voice sounds like the man from film "This is Elvis".

where is this tape coming from.....

greatings,
Erik van den Berg
Last edited by Erik van den Berg on Sun May 18, 2003 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun May 18, 2003 2:57 pm

Hey Keith, what is wrong with your ears ;-)
It's an alternate take of an impersonator, that's for sure.

Sun May 18, 2003 4:28 pm

Willem is completely right, but our tower is better.

Sun May 18, 2003 4:56 pm

keith flynn wrote:The thing is, I never said it was Elvis singing, I was just wanting some of your views on the track. Thanks for your views
Keith

keith flynn wrote:Is this a new alternate take , never before released?
Keith

You said if this is a new alternate take? But this isn't Elvis for sure!

Sun May 18, 2003 5:43 pm

Keith

I suggest you file this fake nonsense along with your fake Change Of Habit outtakes in your recycle bin !

Mon May 19, 2003 12:59 am

do u know more about this than you are saying ???

any elvis fan can tell u its not ep. sounds like a binural backing track minus ep vocal with a dub - perhaps u singing...

What next jerry lewis and friends album debate ??????

Mon May 19, 2003 10:08 pm

The Change Of Habit second clip was a good one. Certainly made me laugh.

Your friend does a good job with Elvis' speaking voice, he's obviously studied him a lot.

Mon May 19, 2003 10:16 pm

Funny or not I think that some of the complaints are that you are trying to see if people made the error to say that is Elvis or not.

See how you start the messages, it looks like you want to see if they are going to catch, if not maybe you can release them in one of those sub-labels????

Francesc

Tue May 20, 2003 4:25 am

Francesc wrote:Funny or not I think that some of the complaints are that you are trying to see if people made the error to say that is Elvis or not.

You mean it's not Elvis :?:

Only jokin'
:roll:

Tue May 20, 2003 8:24 pm

No idea, I didnt listen to it.

Tue May 20, 2003 11:01 pm

"Is this a new alternate take , never before released? "

So why are you saying that instead of being upfront saying that its your friend clowning around ....

I'm glad you posted this topic Keith...

Wed May 21, 2003 6:22 am

Keith, I honestly appreciate you showing that there is someone out there that loves and studies Elvis that much. He even has Elvis' sense of humor, no doubt. Don't worry about those you may have offended unintentionally. They'll probably never see the light until an anvil lands on their head. Again, thank you for putting it out there. :D

Wed May 21, 2003 1:12 pm

Actually I think he doesn't sound to bad. :D

8)