More than 100 Million visitors can't be wrong

Moderators: Moderator5, Moderator3, FECC-Moderator, Site Mechanic

Topic author
Johnny2523
Registered for: 11 years 8 months

New Venus Set: Tearing 'Em Up - Announcement

Post by Johnny2523 »

Tearing ‘Em Up! - The King In Motion Volume 3
After a short break VENUS PRODUCTIONS is back with some new releases!
We'll kick off with 40 minutes of spectacular footage from the November 1971 Tour.
The footage is digitally remastered from the original sources and has been professionally synced with the Boston November 10th show.

Track listing DVD
2001 Theme - That’s All Right - I Got A Woman - Amen - Proud Mary - You Don’t Have To Say You Love Me - You’ve Lost That Loving Feeling
Polk Salad Annie - Come Home Baby (Instr.) - Love Me - Heartbreak Hotel - Blue Suede Shoes - One Night - Hound Dog How Great Thou Art (Part)
Bridge Over Troubled Water - I Can’t Stop Loving You - Suspicious Minds - Come Home Baby (Instr.) - Can’t Help Falling In Love - Closing Vamp
Shows:
Baltimore, Nov 9 - Boston, Nov. 10 - Cincinnati, Nov. 11 - Houston, Nov. 12 - Dallas, Nov. 13 - Tuscaloosa, Nov. 14 - Kansas City, Nov. 15 - Salt Lake City, Nov. 16

Highlighting this release is a
209 pages hardcover book
with
loads of rare and unseen pictures
of the complete tour!

For completeness sake, the Boston November 10th show is also included on CD in perfect Sound Board quality.
Track listing CD
2001 Theme - That’s All Right - I Got A Woman / Amen - Proud Mary - You Don’t Have To Say You Love Me - You’ve Lost That Loving Feeling - Polk Salad Annie
Come Home Baby (Instr.) - Love Me - Heartbreak Hotel - Blue Suede Shoes - One Night - Hound Dog - How Great Thou Art - Band Introductions - I’m Leavin
Bridge Over Troubled Water - I Can’t Stop Loving You - Love Me Tender - Suspicious Minds - Come Home Baby (Instr.) - Funny How Time Slips Away
Can’t Help Falling In Love - Closing Vamp

Plus we added a free CD to promote the upcoming new CD’s in our "Unedited Masters" series.
The CD contains some unreleased tracks and some highlights of our previous releases.

Track listing CD:
POWER OF MY LOVE Master no overdubs (Take 7)* - MY LITTLE FRIEND Vocal overdub of January 16 * - TRUE LOVE TRAVELS ON A GRAVEL ROAD Master different mix (Take 11)* - I WASHED MY HANDS IN MUDDY WATER Complete master, overdubbed (Take 1)** - IT’S YOUR BABY, YOU ROCK IT Alt. Master backup vocals overdub (Take 3)** - LIFE Master, different mix (Take 20)** - STRANGER IN THE CROWD Take 1 & 7* - EARLY MORNIN’ RAIN Unedited (Take 11)** - IF THAT ISN’T LOVE Different mix (Take 1)** - I CAN HELP Complete unedited session (Take 1 & 2)** - PROMISED LAND X-rated version (Take 1)** - BITTER THEY ARE 1980 re-recording** - FOR OL’ TIMES SAKE 1980 re-recording** - PATCH IT UP Alternate master (Take 9)** - AMAZING GRACE No overdubs (Take 2)**

* Unreleased ** Officially Unreleased

Trailer can be found on:

source: FECC Import News Page

Edit: I saw another video up on that youtube page, a shorter trailer, but shows the unedited masters cd cover better
Last edited by Johnny2523 on Sat Mar 24, 2018 9:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

if you'll try a little kindness and you'll overlook the blindness
Of the narrow minded people on the narrow minded streets

Deleted User 15751

Re: New Venus Set: Tearing 'Em Up - Announcement

Post by Deleted User 15751 »

Will be getting this. In my opinion labels like 'Venus' deserve our support. Looking forward to the footage as Elvis was really wild on this tour from what i've been reading over the years from people who saw him on this tour. Also, it will look very nicely besides the other 2 volumes I already own.

Topic author
Johnny2523

Post by Johnny2523 »

StefanKock on Sat Mar 24, 2018 7:22 pm wrote:Will be getting this. In my opinion labels like 'Venus' deserve our support. Looking forward to the footage as Elvis was really wild on this tour from what i've been reading over the years from people who saw him on this tour. Also, it will look very nicely besides the other 2 volumes I already own.
Very true, i have the previous 2 volumes too, and since it's venus.. i can't really miss out on the 3rd one :D

LSP-4445
Registered for: 10 years 11 months

Post by LSP-4445 »

Looks good and Venus is almost always a quality label to me.
Bring this on....and more Unedited masters volumes is great.

Ciscoking
Registered for: 20 years 11 months

Post by Ciscoking »

Looks tempting....!

Thanks to Ernst Joergensen, Roger Semon and Erik Rasmussen for the great work. Keep the spirit alive !

LSP-4445

Post by LSP-4445 »

Johnny2523 on Sat Mar 24, 2018 7:08 pm wrote: Plus we added a free CD to promote the upcoming new CD’s in our "Unedited Masters" series.
The CD contains some unreleased tracks and some highlights of our previous releases.

Track listing CD:
POWER OF MY LOVE Master no overdubs (Take 7)* - MY LITTLE FRIEND Vocal overdub of January 16 * - TRUE LOVE TRAVELS ON A GRAVEL ROAD Master different mix (Take 11)* - I WASHED MY HANDS IN MUDDY WATER Complete master, overdubbed (Take 1)** - IT’S YOUR BABY, YOU ROCK IT Alt. Master backup vocals overdub (Take 3)** - LIFE Master, different mix (Take 20)** - STRANGER IN THE CROWD Take 1 & 7* - EARLY MORNIN’ RAIN Unedited (Take 11)** - IF THAT ISN’T LOVE Different mix (Take 1)** - I CAN HELP Complete unedited session (Take 1 & 2)** - PROMISED LAND X-rated version (Take 1)** - BITTER THEY ARE 1980 re-recording** - FOR OL’ TIMES SAKE 1980 re-recording** - PATCH IT UP Alternate master (Take 9)** - AMAZING GRACE No overdubs (Take 2)**

oh how I wish take 7 is a complete take,and also not wrong take info ....and why still unreleased officially.

Ciscoking

Post by Ciscoking »

Acc to Keith it is already released.

Thanks to Ernst Joergensen, Roger Semon and Erik Rasmussen for the great work. Keep the spirit alive !

Topic author
Johnny2523

Post by Johnny2523 »

Ciscoking on Sat Mar 24, 2018 7:54 pm wrote:Acc to Keith it is already released.
Not according to his website (Except for take 1)

drjohncarpenter

Post by drjohncarpenter »

Venus is just about the last gang in town. Enjoy it while it lasts.

Dr. John Carpenter, M.D.
Stop, look and listen, baby <<--->> that's my philosophy!

Ciscoking

Post by Ciscoking »

Johnny2523 on Sat Mar 24, 2018 7:57 pm wrote:
Ciscoking on Sat Mar 24, 2018 7:54 pm wrote:Acc to Keith it is already released.
Not according to his website (Except for take 1)
I was referring to Power Of My Love...sorry..

Mike Windgren

Post by Mike Windgren »

Hi there!! :D :D :D.

VENUS label is back! smt131. Stunning. Elvis in 1971 is still "Sitting On The Top Of The World"! :wink:.

Looking forward to the new upcoming "Unedited Masters", here´s hope this time it´s a movie compilation, including those unedited masters from movies like: Kissin´Cousins, Girl Happy, Frankie and Johnny etc! :smt020. Bye for now :smt006.

Maestro. Mike Windgren. Torero!!!!!!!!.
Always Trying To Make Peace <<--->> On FECC
Not The Best, Just The Coolest Guy Around!.

Viva el vino, viva el dinero, viva, viva el amor!!.

lovin' EP
Registered for: 6 years 5 months

Post by lovin' EP »

Guys, I've got to have this. The Tuscaloosa show was my first "on tour" show, and Elvis came out dancing and never stopped. If any of you are "dealers" and can tell me how to get this, please PM me with instructions for ordering. Thank you. It will go no further!

Elvisly,

Linda

Thank you Elvis for all the joy you brought (and continue to bring) to my life

elvis4life
Registered for: 18 years 9 months

Post by elvis4life »

The Youtube trailer is no longer there folks, it says ""Elvis Presley 1971 Trai..." This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Praytome Publishing."

TCK_KING
Registered for: 12 years 7 months

Post by TCK_KING »

Venus is back :)
Shame the promo video is gone.

YDKM

Post by YDKM »

:) i'm Very tempted but mostly just for the book the Boston footage and cd i have had for years!~ :D

Bruce Jackson Born June 3rd 1949- Died January 29th 2011 Elvis's Sound Engineer from 1971-1977.
You Don't Know Me!

jomies
Registered for: 16 years 10 months

Post by jomies »

Venus Productions is back!!!
Perfect packaging of the 71 Elvis :smt023
CD/DVD/Book and a promo CD, just perfect!!!
Im looking forward to get it and watch de DVD and listen to the CD's.

Michel.

::rocks

robbie
Registered for: 15 years 5 months

Post by robbie »

Bud Glass brought the 8mm reels from the girl in TTWII, Houston, Dallas, Salt Lake City, he will try to stop this coming out i bet

joeycoco
BANNED - FREQUENT RETURNING MEMBER
BANNED - FREQUENT RETURNING MEMBER
Registered for: 9 years 2 months

Post by joeycoco »

Johnny2523 on Sat Mar 24, 2018 8:08 pm wrote:Tearing ‘Em Up! - The King In Motion Volume 3
After a short break VENUS PRODUCTIONS is back with some new releases!
We'll kick off with 40 minutes of spectacular footage from the November 1971 Tour.
The footage is digitally remastered from the original sources and has been professionally synced with the Boston November 10th show.

Track listing DVD
2001 Theme - That’s All Right - I Got A Woman - Amen - Proud Mary - You Don’t Have To Say You Love Me - You’ve Lost That Loving Feeling
Polk Salad Annie - Come Home Baby (Instr.) - Love Me - Heartbreak Hotel - Blue Suede Shoes - One Night - Hound Dog How Great Thou Art (Part)
Bridge Over Troubled Water - I Can’t Stop Loving You - Suspicious Minds - Come Home Baby (Instr.) - Can’t Help Falling In Love - Closing Vamp
Shows:
Baltimore, Nov 9 - Boston, Nov. 10 - Cincinnati, Nov. 11 - Houston, Nov. 12 - Dallas, Nov. 13 - Tuscaloosa, Nov. 14 - Kansas City, Nov. 15 - Salt Lake City, Nov. 16

Highlighting this release is a
209 pages hardcover book
with
loads of rare and unseen pictures
of the complete tour!

For completeness sake, the Boston November 10th show is also included on CD in perfect Sound Board quality.
Track listing CD
2001 Theme - That’s All Right - I Got A Woman / Amen - Proud Mary - You Don’t Have To Say You Love Me - You’ve Lost That Loving Feeling - Polk Salad Annie
Come Home Baby (Instr.) - Love Me - Heartbreak Hotel - Blue Suede Shoes - One Night - Hound Dog - How Great Thou Art - Band Introductions - I’m Leavin
Bridge Over Troubled Water - I Can’t Stop Loving You - Love Me Tender - Suspicious Minds - Come Home Baby (Instr.) - Funny How Time Slips Away
Can’t Help Falling In Love - Closing Vamp

Plus we added a free CD to promote the upcoming new CD’s in our "Unedited Masters" series.

Track listing CD:

Trailer can be found on:

source: FECC Import News Page

Edit: I saw another video up on that youtube page, a shorter trailer, but shows the unedited masters cd cover better
How is the sound of the Boston cd? Any improvement compared to FTD/ Madison?

Banned.. Previously banned member trying to hide their identity behind VPN's and proxy services......

paulsweeney
Registered for: 19 years 6 months

Post by paulsweeney »

This is good news folks!

JimmyCool
Registered for: 16 years 3 months
Mood:

Post by JimmyCool »

Venus is back, baby! 8)

Note: This post is intended solely for FECC forum readers. Unauthorized reproduction or distribution of this post is strictly prohibited.

Mr. Black

Post by Mr. Black »

joeycoco on Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:33 pm wrote:
How is the sound of the Boston cd? Any improvement compared to FTD/ Madison?
Looks an interesting set!

Hope they've managed to improve the sound.

BobDylan
Registered for: 9 years 3 months

Post by BobDylan »

robbie on Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:16 am wrote:Bud Glass brought the 8mm reels from the girl in TTWII, Houston, Dallas, Salt Lake City, he will try to stop this coming out i bet
Didn't Bud have something to do with The Final Curtain set?

norrie
Registered for: 19 years 11 months

Post by norrie »

Looks good but I'll probably pass although I may go for the unedited masters which has been a great series.

norrie

LSP-4445

Post by LSP-4445 »

norrie on Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:17 am wrote:
Looks good but I'll probably pass although I may go for the unedited masters which has been a great series.

norrie
Agreed and will definaely buy any new volume(s) to the series.

PiersEIN

Post by PiersEIN »

drjohncarpenter on Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:57 am wrote:Venus is just about the last gang in town. Enjoy it while it lasts.
WOW, that's a surprise - a big word-up for a bootleg company.
I thought FTD / Ernst wanted fans NOT to support bootleg companies?

I thought you'd be saying the same things along the lines of the recent AMIGA release
. wrote: If you do not own the original audio sources, and might really like a book of photos from November 1971, then this is probably for you.

What I dislike is the effort by some to frame this 2018 box set as something it is not, while denigrating the original Madison release it almost completely "borrows" from. Unlike the original releases, this set does not break any new ground.
Why the change?

I am tempted as some are above, but then the Kieran Davis November 1971 book was such a detailed look at the same tour and with great photos.
Will I be buying the same stuff all over again?
Perhaps this set does not break any ground- after all the 1971 footage has also been doing the rounds too.
Review >>>
https://www.elvisinfonet.com/book_review_elvisontour_november_1971.html

Still tempted though..
Cheers
Piers