Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

New Fort Baxter: Thank you very much

Sat May 17, 2003 12:52 pm

Hello fellow fans:
Is there someone out there who has the new fort baxter release (escape..:-))
And how good is it? because it was newly remastered..so is the sound even better than on the original ones?
And can we trade that release for something else? because i have all the baxter releases and like to have this one also, and it is really hard to buy imports here in holland, or is it maybe on kazaa for download?
hope to hear from you fellow fans!
greetings
Patrick

New Fort Baxter: Thank you very much

Sun May 18, 2003 11:55 pm

Is there no one out there who has this new release? i really like to hear from you guys how the sound is on this release....and maybe you know where to buy this release or maybe we can trade something?
greetings
Patrick

I GOT IT

Mon May 19, 2003 12:56 am

YEA I GOT IT AT THE WEEKEND - YES IT IS SLIGHTLY BETTER SOUND THAN THE ORIGINALS - NOT ALOT - THE TWO UNRELEASED TRACKS ARE GOOD SOUND TOO. RUNS FOR OVER 70 MINS AND IS WORTH GETTING.

I HAVE DONE A CDR FOR MYSELF TO PLAY IN THE CAR AFTER LISTENING TO IT ALL DAY WOULD SAY ITS A NICE COLLECTION ESPECIALLY IF YOU MISSED SOME MOST OR ALL THE FORT BAXTERS.

SHAME THAT FORT HAVE RUN OUTTA STUFF THOUGH ......

Tue May 20, 2003 11:49 am

I just got the CD.... awesome looking artwork, best Fort Baxter so far. The material is of course wellknown, but the sound is improved. The song selection is pretty good (I would have chosen other songs though).

One thing I really dislike is that all the songs fade in and then fade out. So you don't have one complete "concert" (like BMG's "The Live Greatest Hits"). But after all, it's a great Cd that I will put in my CD player much more often :)

Tue May 20, 2003 8:31 pm

Very nice CD. Good collection of live songs.
I thought the sound on the 2 new additions isn't that good.
The sound on the other tracks is slightly better...

The pause between songs is just great when you play it on "shuffle".

Sonny