Elvis Jr.

Off Topic Messages

Moderators: Moderator5, Moderator3, FECC-Moderator, Site Mechanic

The Hobgoblin
Registered for: 16 years 4 months

Re: Elvis Jr.

Post by The Hobgoblin »

Has anyone got photos of this Desiree to compare with Lisa please? I cant seem to find any good photos of her.
Could do with a laff.

PEP
Registered for: 21 years

Post by PEP »

Narek wrote:
Scott wrote:]believe Lucy De Barbin's bullshit about her whole relationship with Elvis, her daughter Desiree is Elvis' biological child, the result of a one-night stand or whatever. The resemblance is just too stunning for it to be otherwise. The rest of Lucy's tale was pulled out of her arse via her sadly delusional mind.
Come on... every time I hear someone speaking about that stunning resemblance and identical bone chicks I wanna say...
have you seen Elvis Presley, Have you seen that Desire, do you know what the word resemblance means?

Elvis and Lisa that IS resemblance the rest is pure bull crap
Narek, I agree with you.

Scott, Lucy De Barbin story as you say is B/S, at the same time don't even waste a minute longer thinking her daughter Desiree has any DNA of Elvis Presley running through her body. Desiree has a closer chance of having the DNA of the clown, then she does of Elvis Presley and that's not saying much.

Stop and think for a minute, if any person who truly believes they are either a son or daughter of Elvis Presley, you can rest a sure the parent for sure would have went out of their way, to prove it, on or before 1977 and if they missed the boat by 1977, they would have continued on to prove their worth some where down the line instead of just writing a book.

DNA was first used in 1987, we are now in 2008, it now cost's as low as $200 to have a DNA test done in the United States, if any person with a half a brain believes they are really and truly Elvis Presley's son or daughter and the parent believe their son or daughter is the child of Elvis Presley, you can bet they would fine some way of a getting a hold of DNA through an attorney and then in return go through the test needed to prove that they are who they say they are. No one has or will ever do this, because they do not exist.
The fact remains, Elvis Presley had one child and one child only.

PEP 8)

Scott

Post by Scott »

PEP wrote:Scott, Lucy De Barbin story as you say is B/S, at the same time don't even waste a minute longer thinking her daughter Desiree has any DNA of Elvis Presley running through her body. Desiree has a closer chance of having the DNA of the clown, then she does of Elvis Presley and that's not saying much.
The resemblance between Desiree and a young Elvis is just too stunning for it to be otherwise. (I also can't find any pics of her on the Net at the moment, which is rather odd).

What, you don't believe that Elvis cou'd have fathered a child from a one- or two-night stand?

And why would you say a parent would have gone out of their way to prove their kid was also Elvis'? Putting Desiree aside for a moment, it is distinctly possible that a woman could have had a kid by Elvis and - for whatever reasons - kept it quiet, not even telling the child itself who their father was.

As for getting DNA, do you seriously believe any attorney could convince a court to order Lisa, or whomever, to provide DNA for analysis? Not a chance in hell.

And speaking of DNA, we are all still waiting with baited breath for info from The Carp, about who exactly made the request from Lucy and/or Desiree to provide samples to prove Desiree's parentage. :roll: :wink:

PEP

Post by PEP »

Scott wrote:
PEP wrote:Scott, Lucy De Barbin story as you say is B/S, at the same time don't even waste a minute longer thinking her daughter Desiree has any DNA of Elvis Presley running through her body. Desiree has a closer chance of having the DNA of the clown, then she does of Elvis Presley and that's not saying much.
The resemblance between Desiree and a young Elvis is just too stunning for it to be otherwise. (I also can't find any pics of her on the Net at the moment, which is rather odd).
What, you don't believe that Elvis cou'd have fathered a child from a one- or two-night stand?
Well, lets put it this way, in over 31 years, no one has been able to come forward with any real proof, so to answer your question unlikely it ever happened. I would say the odds are 99.9999% it didn't happened, but I would say that it is a 100% that neither the Clown or Desiree is either the son or daughter of Elvis Presley.
And why would you say a parent would have gone out of their way to prove their kid was also Elvis'? Putting Desiree aside for a moment, it is distinctly possible that a woman could have had a kid by Elvis and - for whatever reasons - kept it quiet, not even telling the child itself who their father was.
Sorry, common sense, tells me No way, because in the end, money will always play a role, especially when One's parent thinks their child is the child of some one famous or rich, which Elvis Presley was both. Your not going to keep that a secret and in this case she didn't, at least in a fantasy way. The reality is, No proof ever came forward, only a made up story came about, with No proof to back the story other than a stupid poem. :roll:
As for getting DNA, do you seriously believe any attorney could convince a court to order Lisa, or whomever, to provide DNA for analysis?
Yes, I do, we are not talking about a poor soul here, we are talking about having access to a multi million dollar estate. Even if she ended up not having access to the estate's money after proving she was Elvis' daughter, once proven without a doubt that she was in fact Elvis' daughter through a DNA test, she would have it made. The money would flow and that's what it is all about in the end or they wouldn't have done the book in the first place.
Not a chance in hell.
Well, we disagree to agree.
And speaking of DNA, we are all still waiting with baited breath for info from The Carp, about who exactly made the request from Lucy and/or Desiree to provide samples to prove Desiree's parentage. :roll: :wink:

If I'm not mistaken Geraldo , suggested he would set things up to get a DNA test done, they did not comply.
PEP 8)

Scott

Post by Scott »

PEP wrote: Well, lets put it this way, in over 31 years, no one has been able to come forward with any real proof, so to answer your question unlikely it ever happened. I would say the odds are 99.9999% it didn't happened
Dude, seriously ... in all the years and with all the women Elvis was with, you really think it's 99.9999% likely he didn't father another child? :smt005
PEP wrote: Sorry, common sense, tells me No way, because in the end, money will always play a role, especially when One's parent thinks their child is the child of some one famous or rich, which Elvis Presley was both. Your not going to keep that a secret and in this case she didn't, at least in a fantasy way.
Not even I would be that cynical. It is entirely possible - perhaps not likely but possible - that there is a woman out there who will keep her secret until she dies. Contrary to popular belief, money does not always come into play in situations like this.
PEP wrote:Yes, I do, we are not talking about a poor soul here, we are talking about having access to a multi million dollar estate.
And again, a case like this ain't gonna happen. There is no way a judge would ever order a proper DNA test, even if another "child" walked into court with jet black hair and singing Burning Love.
PEP wrote: If I'm not mistaken Geraldo , suggested he would set things up to get a DNA test done, they did not comply.
And just where would Geraldo, that paragon of objective journalism, obtain DNA from a Presley family member to compare? Geraldo is full of sh*t, always has been. Even if Desiree hawked up a lugie into a petrie dish ... what then? Geraldo had nothing but empty words.
Last edited by Scott on Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ColinB

Post by ColinB »

Narek wrote:Come on... every time I hear someone speaking about that stunning resemblance and identical bone chicks I wanna say...
have you seen Elvis Presley, Have you seen that Desire, do you know what the word resemblance means?

Elvis and Lisa that IS resemblance the rest is pure bull crap
Elvis' face had certain characteristics.

But it wasn't unique.

Some other faces have them to a greater or lesser degree.

Like Joe Don Baker or even Lorne Green.

So looking something like him is no guarantee of any blood link............................

Colin B
Judge a man not by his answers, but by his questions - Voltaire

PEP

Post by PEP »

Scott wrote:
PEP wrote: Well, lets put it this way, in over 31 years, no one has been able to come forward with any real proof, so to answer your question unlikely it ever happened. I would say the odds are 99.9999% it didn't happened
Dude, seriously ... in all the years and with all the women Elvis was with, you really think it's 99.9999% likely he didn't father another child? :smt005
Yes, without a doubt. there are some men in this world who do have restraint.
PEP wrote: Sorry, common sense, tells me No way, because in the end, money will always play a role, especially when One's parent thinks their child is the child of someone famous or rich, which Elvis Presley was both. Your not going to keep that a secret and in this case she didn't, at least in a fantasy way.
Not even I would be that cynical. It is entirely possible - perhaps not likely but possible - that there is a woman out there who will keep her secret until she dies. Contrary to popular belief, money does not always come into play in situations luike this.
Well, in this situation it did, a fairy tale story came forward with No proof.
PEP wrote:Yes, I do, we are not talking about a poor soul here, we are talking about having access to a multi million dollar estate.
And again, a case like this ain't gonna happen. There is no way a judge would ever order a proper DNA test, even if another "child" walked into court with jet black hair and singing Burning Love.
Scott, I think there would be more to it then that. Any lawyer firm which decided to get involved in a case of this nature, would have to do some serious research before presenting any evidence to a court or judge. I know too, any lawyer firm would be prepared to work on a contingency, especially if the client presented more than just words and looks. Keeping in mind a lawyer firm deciding to work on a contingency is only likely to do so if they are almost guranteed that it will been them who will win in eyes of the law and court. So, before they get to that point, all the ducks have to be put in order, so to speak.
Plus keep in mind any lawyer firm which would win a case like this, would receive more than just their contingency funds, their would be world wide exposure, which would be fame and fortune for all. Now that's more than enough motive to get things right.
PEP wrote: If I'm not mistaken Geraldo , suggested he would set things up to get a DNA test done, they did not comply.
And just where would Geraldo, that paragon of objective journalism, obtain DNA from a Presley family member to compare? Geraldo is full of sh*t, always has been. Even if Desiree hawked up a lugie into a petrie dish ... what then? Geraldo had nothing but empty words.

Sorry, I disagree, if anyone tried hard enough I'm sure someone would come through with having access to Elvis' DNA, through maybe hair samples as a example or through some relative or friend who would own something of Elvis' that would provide DNA.
You can bet your bottom dollar, Geraldo would have been prepared to go with this all the way,
as he would have won on both sides of the fence, as he had nothing to lose. They did however.
On a case this serious, that is if we were to call it serious, there would be No Stopping anyone from getting the results they need to prove their case. Especially again, in this DNA world we live in. In the end, its all about the all mighty dollar Scott and that's the bottom line. The story is pretty much forgotten now and so is the mother and daughter team that had their 15 minutes of fame to be never heard from again.
Now why is that? Ask yourself that.

That book was writtem well over 20 years ago, surely by now they would have a DNA case.

But, nope, they don't. So there ya, go.

PEP 8)

JEFF d
Registered for: 20 years 11 months

Post by JEFF d »

drjohncarpenter wrote: Your failings clearly extend well beyond any single sentence, and are evident to all.
Very true................................ file under "not worth the effort"........

JEFF d
EP fan

JEFF d
EP fan

TJ
Registered for: 19 years 10 months

Post by TJ »

Scott wrote:
drjohncarpenter wrote:
Scott wrote:... enlighten us all as to my failings in that sentence.
Your failings clearly extend well beyond any single sentence, and are evident to all.

But do keep calling names, if that makes you feel better.
See, folks? When a genuine bully is challenged, they always ... always ... shrink away like the true cowards they are. Let that be a lesson to you, kids.

My sentence was fine; your DNA evidence comment was pulled out of your ass and that's the way it is.
She looks vaguely like him in one photograph where she is looking down. Otherwise, there isn't the stunning resemblance that you suggest. This was an attempt to make cash. Nothing more, nothing less.